This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 99

• Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Party
      SB ($2)
      BB ($2.56)
      UTG ($1.56)
      UTG+1 ($2)
      UTG+2 ($2.01)
      MP1 ($2.89)
      CO ($4.38)
      Hero ($2)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 9:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.15) K:spade: 2:club: 3:heart:

CO bets $0.08, Hero calls $0.08

TURN ($0.31) K:spade: 2:club: 3:heart: A:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $0.22, CO calls $0.22

RIVER ($0.75) K:spade: 2:club: 3:heart: A:diamond: 7:spade:

CO checks, Hero checks

Postflop: I think i could have raised in this spot, because normaly a 0.06$ raise is a sign of weakness. But if he calls would i be isolated against stronger hands?

Flop: This is a good flop for me, the only problem is that with his small raise there are a lot of Kx hands in his range, but he still could have Ax hands or pocket pairs. He has 80% cbet (8/10 hands) so i decide to call because i have position.

Turn: This is a good card for me, because it can scare him away from his Kx hands and his check makes it likely that he doesn't have Ax hands. I bet a good size bet and he stil calls. So i give up the hand.

I find these hands hard to play, because i can't get any value from weaker hands, and it is not always easy to get players of their hands like in this hand. But still it might be a bit weak to fold to a player with so hight cbet %.

Maybe the correct line is call flop, then check/fold the other streets?

Results:
      CO shows K:heart: J:diamond:
      (Pre 44%, Flop 91.2%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows 9:spade: 9:club:
      (Pre 56%, Flop 8.8%, Turn 4.5%)

CO wins $0.72
  • 1 reply