2 x Daily $100 Freerolls (PartyPoker.com Network)

• riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      Hello,
      i am planning to make an account from pokerstrategy.com link to WPT so that i can benefit from the offers and freerolls,

the problem is that i already had an account in party poker that they stole from me (1425$) because i ask a name edit and they say i was braking some rules

the thing is that when i registered to party poker i didn t put real personal info because i was afraid the safety in the internet and i wanted first to try the site before i give sensitive personal info (i knew it could cost me my account but i didn t expect then to turn 10$ to 1425$)

ofc i am not a cheater and i never took second bonus to try party poker , i am sure they know it but still they stole my 1425$ hard earned winnings even though i send them many ID and utility scans that they ask me in order to change it

anyway, the question is will i be able to deposit to them and be a real member with ALL benefits from pokerstrategy.com or not?

if not please tell me so that i dont lose my time

thank you in advance

ps. for the smart asses
      i know it is forbidden to put fake name upon registration but this is NOT a mortal sin and they CAN change it if they want (if they are not thives that is)

i have asked name edit in 7 sites so far as in all i put fake name in order to try them first (something very easy for all sites even poker ones)

@PartyPoker they stole my account (1425$)
      @Poker770 they accepted within a day (275euro and i already asked for a withdrawl which is accepted also)
      @Terminal poker they accepted within a day (95euro)
      @MyBet they stole my account (85$)
      @Celeb poker they accept the name edit (10$)
      @Yachting poker they accepted (10$)
      @Poker888 i am still waiting for a replay after days (10$ account)
  • 2 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi riouzaki,

Thank you for your post. I suggest you take up the current issues with your Party Poker account with Party's customer support. Unfortunately we can't help you with that.

Regarding your question about WPT Poker, you're welcome to create an account through PokerStrategy.com but might be subject to being de-tracked. This is something we can not guarantee. Best to ask Party Poker's customer support.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • riouzaki
      riouzaki
      Bronze
      Ingrid i dont think it was good to move my post and create a new thread

for the record i am banned and flagged as potential thief from all PartyPoker sites (yes i am the thief not them lol), so i cant make an account there

anyway i want thank you and all pokerstrategy for the excellent support so far

EDIT:
      for the record also, poker888 also accept the name edit