Pokerstars-Full Tilt...???

• PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Hello everyone!

I want anyone who knows for sure to answer:

I just saw somewhere in a random forum,the writer said it was an official Pokerstars statement,that from now on Full Tilt will have the same player database with Pokerstars so,every player that was banned in one of the companies will be banned too at the other company...

IS THAT TRUE and if yes how is this exactly fair and right??
      Also what about the money that these players have in one of the two companies??
  • 13 replies
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      It is true. How is it not fair? How is it not fair? If someone cheated//colluded on one site he by all logic and fairness deserves to get banned on both sites.

Same goes for self-exclusion cases. It would be unethical to let a degen with gambling problem to play on either site, not to mention illegal.

Not sure about the money but i dont see any reason for them not to let you cash out if your ban was self-exlusion. If you got banned for cheating/colluding it will likely be sized.

And if you think your ban was unfair then it will be dealt with no a case-by-case basis.

Anyway there's a thread related to any questions about stars/tilt situation.

Official PokerStars acquires FTP & settles with DoJ Q/A
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      First of all i was banned for being connected to someone that was cheating...Let's assume that Pokerstars made the 'right' and 'fair' desicion.
      I was punished,life-time ban...i'm over this,it happened a long time ago!

No reason for sizing my money because they even let me cash out in Pokerstars!

Why i should be banned from Full Tilt too??...It's like saying that because i stole something in a country and went to jail i should go to jail in every other country i visit...It used to be a whole different company where i played for more than a year and never even thought of cheating!!
      I got punished for my 'crime' and i can't believe that i'm not allowed to play online poker anymore because of that one time mistake!!

P.S.Thanks for the link to the other thread!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      No it more like you've been punished and went to jail in country A(stars), so went into hiding in country B(fulltilt), but now country A occupied country B so your pretty much fu**ed.

''I got punished for my 'crime' and i can't believe that i'm not allowed to play online poker anymore because of that one time mistake!!''

Well thats pretty much what a life-time ban means. Not saying this is fair, should probably be a 5-10 year ban depending on what you do but its their rules and if you want to play there you have to follow them. People do stuff much worse then cheating at poker and they don't get a life-time imprisonment.

As for your punishment transfering between site's this is pretty logical imo. If you get banned on one site for cheating you should get banned on every site, but since the market isn't regulated this isn't possible.

That being said i think they should not confiscate your founds on FT, but they are fully in their rights in not letting you play there. You have cheated on their site(stars) and now full tilt is their site as well and letting you play there would just be dumb.

Like i said you can take it up with their support, but being banned for cheating your chances are pretty slim.
    • booger6o4
      booger6o4
      Bronze
      Sorry to jack your thread but a lot of people are in this situation instead

Banned at full tilt for random reasons ie identity validation

If you were banned at Fulltilt for reasons not colluding cheating and self exclusion, will you be banned at Pstars as well?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      I've moved this to the correct board guys.
    • sridneel
      sridneel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47
      more like you've been punished and went to jail in country A(stars), so went into hiding in country B(fulltilt), but now country A occupied country B so your pretty much fu**ed.
      LOL! :D
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      AFAIK all that's been said is you will be banned from FTP also.

That doesn't mean they won't let you withdraw your funds one-time.

Take the American players who gotta go through the DOJ to cashout. What do the DOJ care if they were banned on stars?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      again, I think there is no need to guess scenarios because I'm sure when the time comes we will know all the guidelines/T&C's and you can always contact customer support to get a better idea.
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Anyone knows what happens with the tournament dollars in the banned player's accounts??

They can't withdraw them but if they are banned,they can't play them either....so??
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      you can always fap while looking at them :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PAOKHAWK
      Anyone knows what happens with the tournament dollars in the banned player's accounts??

They can't withdraw them but if they are banned,they can't play them either....so??
      As with most queries I would suggest contacting Full Tilt Poker Support now that they are live and up and running :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • PAOKHAWK
      PAOKHAWK
      Bronze
      Already did but they don't really answer any questions...they just tell you to wait until Full Tilt comes completely back to business,so i asked just in case anyone in here knows!
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      I dont think they should'nt be implementing this retroactively, but from the day they reopen FTP. There are many people who were banned from one site and have significant rolls on the other so IMO the best solution as long as they choose to do this is for it to be enforced from day FTP is reopened.