New World Holdem

• RodNach
      HI I'm a poker player of the Spanish community, I'm from CHile and I open this blog for practice my English :) it's very poor :f_confused:

I only play fixed limit in levels between 1/2 and 3/6, I started to play more than 3 years ago and pretty soon I will get the Black member status

in my career I have gained about 50k, but always being a raker player. But now I'll get a coaching and I hope to improve and become a winner player on the tables

This month I'm going to play on Party, only in happy hour.

My graphics of this month:

Just that for now, greetings. :P
  • 8 replies
    • kevvu
      Hey man,
      I used to play FL also. I think u will defenitely improve your english, if u blog constantly (use dictionary too ;) )
    • RodNach
      Thanks kevvu.

My month is horrible, I lost 2k in just 20k hands... :( Almost all lost in 3/6 and 5/T, but this Wednesday I'll start with my coaching and should begin to improve my winrate :D

Something good: Only 4 strategypoints more and I'll become in a fish with crown :f_biggrin: :f_cool:

• fruktpuff
      Wow, so close!

I will take this moment to say:

Early congratulations to your Black Member Status!

I imagine you will get there as soon as it updates?

And welcome to our blogging section! I hope to see you around lots and lots!

• DrDunne
      wow congratulations! thats such a nice sight being so close :D
    • DeMarcohsp
      If you want to improve your english (or any language btw) these will prove helpful (very helpful)
      -michel thomas (though I don't know if he has for english :) )
      -rosetta stone
      - <-- this guy

Congrats btw ;) !
    • fruktpuff
      Are there many BMs in the spanish com?
    • kalychko
      Wow, when I read blogs in the English community I get more and more inspired. CONGRATS with your Black Member Level, hope I reach it someday also. But seems I gotta quit playing SnG's to reach it :D

Good luck with your game and language improvement:)
    • akasoul

Im from Santiago (Capital of Chile for the ones that don't know) and play FL too.

I post on the evaluation hand forum in the english community and watch english videos too keep my english in shape. I've tried to watch some trexemi coachings but just dont get the accent.

And of course congrats for your Black Member status.