This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [Fr] Nl2 Jj

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Party, $0.01/$0.02 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 7 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BB: $7.25 (362.5 bb)
      BTN: $0.68 (34 bb)
      SB: $2.21 (110.5 bb)
      MP3: $2.03 (101.5 bb)
      CO: $4.64 (232 bb)
      MP2: $2.09 (104.5 bb)
      Hero (MP1): $2 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J J
      Hero raises to $0.08, 5 folds, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.17) 8 T 7 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.23, BB calls $0.21

Turn: ($0.63) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.58, BB raises to $1.16, Hero calls $0.58

River: ($2.95) 2 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Flop:
      His min bet was a show of weakness, and made it a strong bet because of his rather loose nature.

Turn:
      He checked and I still felt ahead here, so made it a big bet again, which he raised. His play was really weird, and decided to call his minraise, as his range was really really big, I thought he would have atleast Ax type of hands, but the flop and turn didn't really put him in favour unless he hit a set.
      This is properly wrong but decided to call, his bet anyways.
      I would have folded to a shove here.

River:
      Was afraid he might have something, but should I have betted here, didn't really wanted to give away my last chips to this evuhl fish :P
      And yeah I felt stupid here, as there where a low straight, not sure why I felt he would do this with any type of hands, he was so agro.

I think I should have folded turn, but asking because the result was amazing :f_p:

Villain:
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Resilence,

I'd rather advice you to pick easy and simple answer on turn play. Usually if you get raised rather fold, you will more often save a lot money with that. :) Even though he just min-raises.

Best Regards.