pissed off

• terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      i cant win any hands anymore, every time i make a play and try and do something i get shit on by idiots, regular runner runners and rivers and just stupid shit against wankers. like someone with pockets 9 hittin a runner runner straight, beating my pocket queens, then im playing a tourney with AQ suited, raise pre flop becos everyone folds or calls, one guy calls me, hit a queen on the flop, got top pair and theres no chance of a flush or str8 on the table, i raise pot which is my entire stack by this point and he auto calls, he has ace 9 suited clubs, so has hit nothin, not even a pair, then the table turns two clubs to give him a runner runner flush, you cant beat hands like that and it happens every time i play on every table i keep making the right play and keep losing every time.
  • 5 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Let me be the first to say it, VERIANCE, because no doubt everyone else will.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi terrygilham

Yes, such things happen to all of us. Just keep woking on your game such a downswing will end, that's for sure.
      Maybe it helps to read an article concerning this topic:
      - Downswing - a psychological consideration
      - Downsing: identifying, consequences and how to deal with them

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • terrygilham
      terrygilham
      Bronze
      im playing 4tables ultra tight, on full ring, and so far i am up a bit, but as i started typing it happened again, some guy beat me with queens that he hit on the river. went all in on the flop with nothing, i had top pair jack with an ace kicker so i called, maybe a little loose but i felt i ad the winning hand. typically he hit.its starting to get a bit too expected and i think i am starting to change my game to try and avoid it, i know i should just stick with my game but the problem is that if the downswing goes on for too long i may not have a bankroll to play with at all!
    • RealiQ
      RealiQ
      Bronze
      :e i got one downswing too :D nearly lost my whole BR ... but still got some small $ on it , so im building it up again :)
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by terrygilham
      im playing 4tables ultra tight, on full ring, and so far i am up a bit, but as i started typing it happened again, some guy beat me with queens that he hit on the river. went all in on the flop with nothing, i had top pair jack with an ace kicker so i called, maybe a little loose but i felt i ad the winning hand. typically he hit.its starting to get a bit too expected and i think i am starting to change my game to try and avoid it, i know i should just stick with my game but the problem is that if the downswing goes on for too long i may not have a bankroll to play with at all!
      Cut down on the multitabling. :)