This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50sh -TJs

• Farmarchist
      Farmarchist
      Bronze
      Hey veriz,

Villain:
      21/21/57h.

Preflop
      When there was no BB I think 3betting the BTN is the best option but since BB was a fish I wanted to invite him. I can flop wel :) . 30% BTN steal

Flop
      1 thing is sure: He's going to cbet really wide here, probably his whole range exept for hands likt K5s/JJ maybe.
      Normally I only check/raise with a backdoor draw with it but because his sizing was also weak I just went for it.

Turn
      He could still call with Kx and I can perfectly have a flush so I bet.

River
      I give up cause he mainly continues with a flush on the turn.

Poker Stars $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em - 6 players - View hand 1849028
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

BTN: $52.25
      Hero (SB): $61.64
      BB: $34.64
      UTG: $117.00
      MP: $50.00
      CO: $50.61

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is SB with T :spade: J :spade:
      3 folds, BTN raises to $1.25, Hero calls $1, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.00) 7 :club: 5 :club: K :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets $1.50, Hero raises to $5.75, BTN calls $4.25

Turn: ($14.50) T :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.50, BTN calls $8.50

River: ($31.50) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN checks
  • 3 replies
    • EnterG
      EnterG
      Bronze
      Preflop you would play with 2 opponents OOP with your thought.You must hit a very good flop to play profitable IMO.I would 3bet or fold if i wanted to continue there.

As played.With what do you think opponent would call your c/r on flop that will give up on turn ?
    • darko163
      darko163
      Bronze
      I'd just give up here. Your c/r doesn't rep anything else than a fd or set. You never have Ak since you would 3bet. Perhaps you c/r kq or kj, but there are few kings in your range. Furthermore you have almost no outs when called and you have to play a big pot oop.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Farmarchist,

Worst flop to Check/Raise cause you will never have must fold equity here and equity for us is 0. :( Don't be too fancy, too much aggression is also bad, especially not understanding where to use it.

Best Regards.