Table Ninja

• Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      does anybody know how much this is and how good is it? also is there any need for this while just playing on a laptop or should I wait until i have a monitor hooked up to benifit from the software

and is there anyway I could get table ninja at a discounted price?

thanks for advice in advance
  • 7 replies
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      It's good, it has some usefull functions, but idk if it is worth the 60 bucks. You can download a free trial to see if you like it.

You can get it for free with those HM2 promotions.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      If you want Table Ninja for Pokerstars then Pokerstars has their own hotkeys. Those hotkey options are pretty similar to what Table Ninja can do, Table Ninja does have a bit more features, but you can easily live without them if you are not playing massive amounts of tables.
      You can find those hotkeys in Pokerstars under Options/Hotkey Settings.
      Try them out before purchasing Table Ninja, maybe you don't need it.
      For myself I use hotkeys for different blind sizes and pot sizes and the standart fold/check/bet and I have them set up on my Razer Naga mouse, I don't like using a keyboard. I also use the feature that it brings the table to front when you just mouse over it.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      cheers mate I will try that

I tried the free trial before and I didnt really understand it and it messed up my holdem manager table stats as after every hand the box moved to the wrong players and yeah $60 is little too much imo I would like to know is it really worth it.

I only play 4 tables max atm anyway so maybe im ok without it until i start playing 6 table plus
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      If you play on Stars you can easily play 6-plus tables without Table Ninja, as Krishjanis said, you have hotkeys that do pretty much the same, the same goes for the bets with the bet slider options.
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Maloco87
      cheers mate I will try that

yeah $60 is little too much imo I would like to know is it really worth it.

if you are a winning multitable (8+ tables) i think it will pay for itself very quickly. If not, then I don't think you need it.
    • Maloco87
      Maloco87
      Bronze
      i was looking at the hotkeys options on pokerstars and I didnt really understand what to do, how I should have them set and what it would be like when im actually playing at the tables and I didnt want it to mess my game up

I suppose im ok at the minute anyway as im only playing 4 tables and can tile them on my screen and manage ok,
    • AYuraoA
      AYuraoA
      Bronze
      Table Ninja is ultimate software when it comes to mass multitabling. I can´t imagine handling all buyins and stuff without it now.

But It is worth it only if you play 10+ tables. If not, there is no reason to buy it. They´ve got a nice trial though (1month) so you can try it easily if you ever need.