4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

CO (€10.15) 102bb
      BTN (€1.80) 18bb
      SB (€18.39) 184bb
      DrDunne (BB) (€16.42) 164bb

Pre-Flop: (€0.15, 4 players) DrDunne is BB K:club: K:heart:
      2 folds, SB raises to €0.30, DrDunne calls €0.20

Flop: 3:heart: 6:heart: 10:club: (€0.60, 2 players)
      SB bets €0.45, DrDunne calls €0.45

Turn: 5:diamond: (€1.50, 2 players)
      SB bets €1, DrDunne calls €1

River: Q:heart: (€3.50, 2 players)
      SB checks, DrDunne bets €1.30, SB calls €1.30

Final Pot: €6.10 DrDunne shows K:club: K:heart: SB shows J:heart: J:club: DrDunne wins €5.80 (net +€2.75) SB lost €3.05

villain is 20/15/5.2 with AF=2.4 over 1.3k hands. my thoughts were he's raising quite wide in the SB so if i 3bet he folds the majority of his range. i know it's risky to flat with KK, but i wanted to experiment. so i called and thought he's Cbetting almost every flop, and when he fired the turn the 5 :diamond: changes nothing. im either way ahead or way behind so i call. when he checks the river i think it's a good opportunity to bet small to get a call from a weaker hand that doesn't want to fold like 88/99/AT etc etc. how is my line?
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20

I think you can mix it up, but usually 3-betting with wide range (also including your premium hands) are better than just flatting SB open raises.
      I would prefer raising flop and then bet for value turn and on blank rivers- if he has there Tx or JJ/QQ then he would call me down, but just calling is also fine.
      Raising turn should also be fine, although if you think he would mostly fold his worse hands then just call is o.
      I would bet river 2.2$- hands like Qx, Tx, JJ would c/c river and you should get try getting maximum out of your kings

best regards,
    • cozacu
      In my opinion here you just lost a ton of value and put your self in a tough spot.

I honestly i think i`m never ever ever just calling a simply raised pot with KK or AA...
      if you want to slow play those hands IP do it vs very aggro 3betors who like to fire a lot postflop.IF they will 3bet you OOP with KJ,KT,JT,QJ etc and fire a lot post flop then that's a spot where you can flat call the 3bet IP and take their stack by letting them putting the money in, where by 4bet you would just scare them away.

Back to the hand.

Because you just called you have 0 info about his hand...

As played:

Flop : raise the flop get some value of those Tx`s and medium PP, and FD.

Turn: raise the turn (same story).

River: betting there is fine, worst hands could still call.

But overall i personally don't like this play at all, i would highly recommend not to do this is the future because:

1)You`re giving up a ton of value PF.
      2)You`re allowing rubish hands in PF, that could simply outdraw you postflop.

Wish you the best, good luck at the tables.