Pokerstrategy and party poker

• mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      What is the link between pokerstrategy and party poker?
      All the software created by PS only works for Party.

I would love software that works for pokerstars (like GLH and Texas grab 'em).
  • 5 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mintogo
      What is the link between pokerstrategy and party poker?
      All the software created by PS only works for Party.

I would love software that works for pokerstars (like GLH and Texas grab 'em).
      Hello mintogo,

2-3 years ago when PokerStrategy started off PartyPoker was our only Partner. Therefore all the software that was created back then was made only for Party.

Since adding more partners to the site we have discontinued GLH and Texas Grab'em and are integrating their functions into the PokerStrategy Elephant. In their new format they will work for all of our Partnersites including PokerStars.

The Grab'em functionality of PokerElephant should already work for PokerStars by the way :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Didn't PS start with giving $5 to players on Pokerstars so they could start on 0.02/0.04 FL?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      Didn't PS start with giving $5 to players on Pokerstars so they could start on 0.02/0.04 FL?
      yeah, but not long after, they started with 50+100$ at party, and it stayed like that for several months (a year?)
    • mintogo
      mintogo
      Bronze
      The party timer is just too fast for me, in difficult situations I want to replay the whole hand in my mind :p
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by mintogo
      The party timer is just too fast for me, in difficult situations I want to replay the whole hand in my mind :p
      Then think faster :D

You can buy Telescope for Pokerstars, and use Elephant/Pokertracker/notepad(write down hand numbers) instead of Grabem.