Best Videos for MTT full ring

• thesundancekid
      Hi guys, im new to his site,

I play of pacific poker and my user I.D there is MR_JAM.

I have been playing professionally for around 2-3 months now.,

I always want top learn more., play 75% , study 25% and I am looking for some advanced MTT full ring videos.

can any of you guys recommend any ???
  • 3 replies
    • SvenBe
      Hi thesundancekid,

welcome at PokerStrategy - I am pretty sure you will find the best advice in our forum, as well as very educational videos.
      Since I am not that much of an MTT-expert, I'll forward the question to our tournament forums and the guys there!
      Maybe you tell a bit more about what kind of tournaments you play, to get even more specific advice.
      Also, if you need more specific advice, you are also invited to post and discuss hands with other users and our poker experts in the hand discussion forums.

Should you have more questions - just let us know.
    • Asaban
      Hi thesundancekid,

welcome to the mtt strategy forum. If you have any mtt specific questions this is the right place to go. Feel free to ask or discuss any mtt specific topic.

Regarding FullRing Videos I would recommend all videos by JonathanLittle. For advanced players he is an extremely good choice and will give you a lot of input. You may find all of his videos here: Click

For some of his videos you may need a higher status. You can find more information on our status-system in this article: Status-Points

I also created an overview of all mtt videos that are available for your status. You may find them here: Click

If you have any further questions feel free to ask!

• gamingboy
      pokerstrategy undoubtedly has the best videos and im saying this only after looking at the silver ones it only gets better from there im sure cant wait to touch gold hopefully this month i would.