UTG: $4.28
      MP: $3.68
      CO: $1.92
      BTN: $4.26
      SB: $7.27
      Hero (BB): $2.57

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:heart: Q:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.28, BTN calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.57, 2 players) Q:club: 7:spade: K:diamond:
      Hero bets $0.32, BTN calls $0.32

Turn: ($1.21, 2 players) A:spade:
      Hero bets $0.80, BTN raises to $1.60, Hero raises to $1.97 and is all-in, BTN calls $0.37

River: ($5.15, 2 players) 2:heart:

I feel like I may have overplayed my hand here. Or is this fine? Villain is fairly unknown, but seems like a pretty fishy player from the few hands I've seen him play.

• 2 replies
    • cozacu
      I would say it depends a ton on the opponent, if he is a "real" fish he would go broke there with Ax, where x could a be a 7 or just trash.

If the player is quite aggro and he likes to put in min`raises then you can jam it in no problem on the turn.

Now in general vs unknown : min`raise on turn although is a fishy play it looks very strong, fish like to min`raise with nuts or very strong hands(like AK on 77) in such spots. You put in 1.4$ so far and you`re willing to put in another 1.9$ vs a min raise on a turn that completed a straight... where in general a decent player would never raise you in such a spot in a 3bet pot with a worst hand than yours, so i`m kinda inclided to fold even if it looks nity just because min`raise looks very strong and the villain is unknown.

Now some stats:
      You AhQd 30.7%
      Vs a decent range QQ+,77,AQs+,KQs,JTs,AQo+,KQo 69.3%

Hm... regarding the odds if i`m correct( coach correct me plz) you need only 26%.
    • veriz
      Hello TinoLaan,

Why do you CB the flop in first place? From what do you get called which is worse? The same goes for turn? :) There ain't any hands which is worse, just maybe KQ and not sure if that even would slowplay it on the flop.

Best Regards.