MP1: $2.44
      MP2: $5.93
      MP3: $4.15
      CO: $10.31
      Button: $3.57
      SB: $2.72
      BB: $1.30

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with Q♠ Q♦
      UTG calls, Hero raises to $0.2, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, 5 folds, UTG calls.

Flop: 8♦ 2♦ 4♦ ($0.87, 4 players)
      UTG bets $0.8, Hero calls, MP1 raises all-in $2.24, MP2 folds, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Turn: 6♠ ($7.59, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: $7.59)
      UTG is all-in $1.94, Hero ?

How to play in such situations? Over pair and strong flush draw looks good but is it really for such pot? was it good to just call on the flop?
  • 2 replies
    • aciddrop
      I think the action means that you are beaten already on the flop, by either some strange 2pair or a made flush. It is difficult to know for sure, but my experience on these low limits at Stars indicates that either is very possible.

Maybe you can call the PSB on the flop, because you have the flush outs, but that is only to the third nuts, and it wouldn't surprise it the A :diamond: is out against you. After the action coming behind, though, I think your overpair, even with the draw, is not worth much, and I would fold, and wait to get their money later. Since this kind of action was always a possibility because of your position, I think you had to raise the flop hard or fold to the donk.

As played, you get nearly 1:5 to see the river, so can you really fold anymore? They are crazy enough to play any cards that way from time to time, so one win in six might be profitable.
    • Thorsten77
      Raise flop and get it in - you have an overpair and a good flush draw which is really strong.