This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 AKo

• Musematte
      Musematte
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Party
      SB ($2.03)
      BB ($2.44) 47/9/20/100 vpip/PFR/WTSD/WT$SD
      UTG ($1.79)
      UTG+1 ($1.98)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      Hero ($2)
      MP2 ($2.72) 33/27/14/100 vpip/PFR/WTSD/WT$SD
      CO ($0.50)
      BTN ($2.34)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.08, MP2 calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.25) A:diamond: 2:diamond: 4:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.24, MP2 folds, BB calls $0.24

TURN ($0.73) A:diamond: 2:diamond: 4:heart: 6:spade:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.56, BB calls $0.56

RIVER ($1.85) A:diamond: 2:diamond: 4:heart: 6:spade: 5:heart:

BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BB raises to $1.56 (AI), Hero calls $0.52 (AI)

BB shows K:diamond: 5:diamond:
      (Pre 29%, Flop 46.1%, Turn 27.3%)

Hero shows A:heart: K:club:
      (Pre 71%, Flop 53.9%, Turn 72.7%)

Hero wins $3.89

Flop: I have a calling station and another bad player so i bet for value, i bet big because I am hoping that they have som Ax hands i can get value from. I also get good protection against the flush.

Turn: I am not really afraid of the straight possiblities, i bet again hoping he has Ax and protecting

River: Now the pot is getting kind of big and i dont know if he is slowplaying. If he has A2-A6, he beats me, and he could be playing some small suited connectors. But i bet again hoping he has something like AJ.

When he raises I feel terrible, and i also feel commited to the pot. So i call hoping he is bluffing. He is, luckily.

But is this a good call? I had not seen any bluff action from him before.
      I think that my raise on the river was a little bad, if i should raise what do you think about the size?

PS! wrote down some stats on these guys above
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Musematte,

Instead of Bet/Calling which I don't really understand unless you assume he is bluffing why not just shove the river? You doesn't have much left anyways.

Although I'd most likely just Check it behind there cause I can't be sure how many worse hands pay us even there or either if I decide to go for value then shove it.

Best Regards.