[Application] 11$-22$ Speed on WPT-action sold

    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      i am posting this before the actual stake is finnished so i will not recive money for this stake until i will pay the previous stakers.i just want to get skype name of interested people and send the money soon after the stake is over so i don.t lose any day without playing.


      this is the graph from previous stake(100 games i still have to play)


      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      stake details

      1200 games
      4-5 weeks to complete the games
      22$ mixed with 11$
      1650$ stake needed(100BI)
      165=10%
      profit 60% to staker from winnings and 200$ bonus

      i want to start on saturday(on friday i am finnishing the previous stake) so if you are interseted post here the % you want to buy and add me in comunity tool so we can share skype names.


      10% - dave breen
      10% - totte
      15% - kevin
      10% - me
      10% - milan
      10% - goran
      20% - maritsula
      10% - Stu24023
      5% - demonic226

      action sold

      feedback
  • 17 replies
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.01.2009 Posts: 626
      I'd like 20% in the next one.

      Cheers,

      Jan
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      20% in this one?
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 407
      Im tempted to have a punt. How long does this normally take you?

      Does it matter that i dont have Skype or is it a necessity?

      Also how do you want to be paid?

      Apologies for the questions.

      Stu
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      Originally posted by alxpoker91
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      i am posting this before the actual stake is finnished so i will not recive money for this stake until i will pay the previous stakers.i just want to get skype name of interested people and send the money soon after the stake is over so i don.t lose any day without playing.


      this is the graph from previous stake(100 games i still have to play)


      Uploaded with ImageShack.us

      stake details

      1200 games
      4-5 weeks to complete the games
      22$ mixed with 11$
      1650$ stake needed(100BI)
      165=10%
      profit 60% to staker from winnings and 200$ bonus

      i want to start on saturday(on friday i am finnishing the previous stake) so if you are interseted post here the % you want to buy and add me in comunity tool so we can share skype names.


      10% - dave breen
      10% - totte
      15% - kevin
      10% - me
      10% - milan
      10% - goran

      35% left

      feedback


      Quoted for reference

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by Stu24023
      Im tempted to have a punt. How long does this normally take you?

      Does it matter that i dont have Skype or is it a necessity?

      Also how do you want to be paid?

      Apologies for the questions.

      Stu
      i takes 4-5 weeks.

      skype is not a necessity but i have a group with all the staker and it's easier to contact me for any questions.

      payment will be on moneybookers.
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.12.2011 Posts: 905
      I will take 20% for this one mate
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 407
      I will take 10% then if its still available!

      I take it you will contact me about sending $165 to you
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by maritsula
      I will take 20% for this one mate
      reserved 20% to you.sent a friend request
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      Originally posted by Stu24023
      I will take 10% then if its still available!

      I take it you will contact me about sending $165 to you
      10% reserved

      tomorrow probably i will send a PM with details where to send the money
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      Joined: 22.10.2010 Posts: 1,461
      I will take the last 5%.
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      5% reserved to demonic226
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      10% - dave breen - rec
      10% - totte - rec
      15% - kevin - rec
      10% - me - rec
      10% - milan - rec
      10% - goran - rec
      20% - maritsula - rec
      10% - Stu24023 - rec
      5% - demonic226 - rec

      maritsula still has to send the money.i will start as soon as i have them
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.12.2011 Posts: 905
      money sent! :) sry for the delay
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      money recived
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      i decided that the best thing to do is to stop the stake at this point.had a very bad run because as you can see i am 1000$ under EV.



      this is the 22$ graph


      1650$(actual stake)-999$(the loss)+200$(bonus)=851$
      85.1$=10%


      10% - dave breen - 85.1$ - roll over
      10% - totte - 85.1$+7.5$(from previous stake)+3$(sent to much one stake)=95.6$ - roll over
      15% - kevin - 127.7$+11.5$(from previous stake)=139.2$ - sent the money
      10% - me - 85.1$
      10% - milan - 85.1$ - sent the money
      10% - goran - 85.1$ - roll over
      20% - maritsula - 170.2$ - roll over
      10% - Stu24023 - 85.1$ - sent the money
      5% - demonic226 - 42.5$ - roll over

      all stakers were paid!

      i hope everything is clear.
      i made a withdraw from WPT and it will take some hours until the founds are in MB.as soon they arrive i will send them.
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      Joined: 31.05.2012 Posts: 407
      Are you doing anything again soon, as i would like to stake you again?
    • alxpoker91
      alxpoker91
      Gold
      Joined: 03.12.2011 Posts: 1,015
      i started one for 2000 games.i sent you 3 mesages.if you had skype we could have talk better.