pokerstars $50 points clearance?

• 16 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hello darklydreaming,
      As you can see hre: PokerStars Guide
      If you don't clear the 500FPPs within 90 days the starting capital will be retracted from your account.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • skymaker
      skymaker
      Bronze
      And how many point in Titan poker is equal to 500FPP in Pokerstars? And after reaching this point is additiionnal bonus added automaticly or by request?

Thank you.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi skymaker.

I am not sure how many points you need, but you will receive a $10 bonus payment (or the equivalent in your currency) for every $35 you generate in combined Rake and Tournament Fees. If you want to find out our status of clearing the bonus contact the Titan support. The additional bonus is cleared the same way after you finished clearing the first one.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      As far as I know you need at least 2500TP on Titan Poker to be able to withdraw your 50$.
      On Titan you should be able to clear the 50$ and the 100$ bonus at the same time.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • darklydreaming
      darklydreaming
      Bronze
      after i clear the stars 500 points, what do i get out of it other than to keep my starting bonus, is there an additional bonus?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darklydreaming
      after i clear the stars 500 points, what do i get out of it other than to keep my starting bonus, is there an additional bonus?
      Hello darklydreaming

There is a 100% up $100 first deposit bonus. More information can be found on the page you signed up on: PokerStars

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • darklydreaming
      darklydreaming
      Bronze
      that link only goes to the .com/news page.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darklydreaming
      that link only goes to the .com/news page.
      Hello darklydreaming,

All links re-direct to the news page if you are not logged in to your account, so I am guessing this might be the problem.

Try logging in not only to the forum - but also the mainpage.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djstarblazer
      djstarblazer
      Bronze
      Hi, new user that got his 50 dollars earlier today. I was looking at the PokerStar FPP rules, and, you have to generate a LOT of rake to even get 1 point. My question is, should I not get 500 points, but still have gained money from the original 50 dollar deposit, do I get to keep my winnings at least?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by djstarblazer
      Hi, new user that got his 50 dollars earlier today. I was looking at the PokerStar FPP rules, and, you have to generate a LOT of rake to even get 1 point. My question is, should I not get 500 points, but still have gained money from the original 50 dollar deposit, do I get to keep my winnings at least?
      Hello djstarblazer and welcome to PokerStrategy :)

Usually 3 months is enough time to clear the 500 FPP - but yes should you not manage to clear the needed amount you can keep any winnings you have generated above the $50.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djstarblazer
      djstarblazer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD

Usually 3 months is enough time to clear the 500 FPP - but yes should you not manage to clear the needed amount you can keep any winnings you have generated above the $50.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Thank you very much, and I'm only worried about not clearing it because I might need to take a month sabbatical and most likely will not have net access during it.

Also, I'm up 68 dollars right now, should I have a desire to withdraw any of that, is that possible? Would I be able to if I made a 10 dollar deposit and waited 2 days for the clearing? What would happen in such circumstances.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Thank you very much, and I'm only worried about not clearing it because I might need to take a month sabbatical and most likely will not have net access during it.

Also, I'm up 68 dollars right now, should I have a desire to withdraw any of that, is that possible? Would I be able to if I made a 10 dollar deposit and waited 2 days for the clearing? What would happen in such circumstances.
      I believe you need to have cleared the 500 FPP before you can withdraw money. What limits / formats are you playing right now (+ how many tables)?

If you use the articles to improve your game and move up in limits even 2 months should not pose a problem for clearing the bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djstarblazer
      djstarblazer
      Bronze

Best regards,
      SoyCD

I believe you need to have cleared the 500 FPP before you can withdraw money. What limits / formats are you playing right now (+ how many tables)?

If you use the articles to improve your game and move up in limits even 2 months should not pose a problem for clearing the bonus.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Ahh, ok.

And, PL Omaha, .05/.10.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Ahh, ok.

And, PL Omaha, .05/.10.
      With a full stack? That is pretty loose BRM as you should usually have around 50 stacks of a limit in order to play Omaha - and quite some experience with the format. I would seriously recommend lower limits - or building your BR a bit before moving to Omaha.

Those points aside we have an Omaha discussion forum in the forum in which you can post hands (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1475) and an Omaha coaching on Mondays at 20:00 CET (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/) in case you are interested.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • djstarblazer
      djstarblazer
      Bronze

Ahh, ok.

And, PL Omaha, .05/.10.
      With a full stack? That is pretty loose BRM as you should usually have around 50 stacks of a limit in order to play Omaha - and quite some experience with the format. I would seriously recommend lower limits - or building your BR a bit before moving to Omaha.

Those points aside we have an Omaha discussion forum in the forum in which you can post hands (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1475) and an Omaha coaching on Mondays at 20:00 CET (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/coaching/) in case you are interested.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Well, I was up to 60 before I did it, if that makes much of a difference, and I've dabbled with Omaha before, but I will be sure to check out the forums, thank you for the links.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze

Well, I was up to 60 before I did it, if that makes much of a difference, and I've dabbled with Omaha before, but I will be sure to check out the forums, thank you for the links.
      I hope you do :)

The articles on Omaha aren't available as of silver/gold due to the game requiring quite a lot of experience to play. Even with $60 you only have 6 stacks at PLO10 (compared to the 50 you should have).

Since stars offers lower PLO limits such as 0,01/0,02 these are a better place to build your bankroll.

By there way a Russian member of ours was kind enough to write a Starting hand article: Choosing of starting hands in PLO Hi

Best regards,
      SoyCD