• DalTXColtsFan
      I am a US player short on options. I was playing on Cake Poker for awhile but I tilted away my entire bankroll.

I can still play freeroll satellites on Cake, and I can also play Gold Chip tournaments and Gold Chip sit n gos (Gold Chips are like frequent flyer miles on Cake - don't know if other sites have them too). If I get lucky enough to bink a freeroll satellite and then actually cash in the actual tournament I'll be able to play cash games there again, but I promised myself that if I ever lost all of the money I deposited, I was done depositing. I have to set a limit or I'm opening myself up to tilting away mortgage money!

What REALLY hurts is I left behind $100 of "pending bonus" money (again, other sites probably have this too, but Cake usually offers to "match" 50% of your deposits, but you don't get it all right away - you have to earn frequent player points to unlock them.)

1. Are there better "poker options" for a player for whom depositing more money is not an option? (I could live with the monthly fee because it's guaranteed not to increase).
      2. Are there other sites out there like or that are perhaps a bit better than those two?

• 3 replies