Will full tilt be popular?

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Do you think many people will move to exclusively to fullt tilt or stay on their current site? I am definitely thinking of playing a lot on full tilt when it comes back, since it is now owned by pokerstars. I really feel the other poker networks lack the solid software to what pokerstars owns now.
  • 39 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      To me personally it depends more on what rakeback system will they have. I def like full tilt software more, and think the site will be popular again.
    • crashyy
      crashyy
      Bronze
      I think they will keep the existing RB system. Its always been one of the key things that has made it different to pokerstars. Judging by what the FTP and PS guys are saying elsewhere they are going to be run seperatly and compete against each other. So it would make sense to keep that option.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Even if traffic was to be 50% of what was before the site went down , it would still be the 2nd biggest site, and i dont see it dropping that low IMO.

So yeah it's safe to assume it's gonna be quite popular.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      The main problem I see with FTP and PS being two different networks is that it may negatively affect the zoom/rush player pool by taking away a lot of players from zoom this way killing NL100+ games on non peak hours.

Post black friday FTP rush had very low amount of players playing at sh 100+ on non peak hours
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by boboistina
      Even if traffic was to be 50% of what was before the site went down , it would still be the 2nd biggest site, and i dont see it dropping that low IMO.

Actually it will drop 50% at least since FT had a bunch of US players that simply wont be able to play and some FT players on stars have SN statuses now and it will be kinda tough to get them back.

Still they have great software and if they keep flat rakeback then a bunch of players will go back. I rly don't see a reason not to play there given there under stars management now. The only problem i see is if you have a high VIP status on a different site.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      The main problem I see with FTP and PS being two different networks is that it may negatively affect the zoom/rush player pool by taking away a lot of players from zoom this way killing NL100+ games on non peak hours.

Post black friday FTP rush had very low amount of players playing at sh 100+ on non peak hours
      Yeah i agree. They should only have quick fold format on 1 site else its really going to be hard to keep 2 player pools on higher limits at non-peek hours at least until US market is re-opened. It might even kill nl100+ on zoom if a bunch of zoom players move over to rush.

Doubt that will happen tho.
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      i loved the software but software isnt really crucial

i think it had a lot of fish which i loved before, much more pokerstars, but i dont know if that will be the case when it returns
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MatejM47

Actually it will drop 50% at least since FT had a bunch of US players that simply wont be able to play and some FT players on stars have SN statuses now and it will be kinda tough to get them back.

Still they have great software and if they keep flat rakeback then a bunch of players will go back. I rly don't see a reason not to play there given there under stars management now. The only problem i see is if you have a high VIP status on a different site.
      We already played a couple of months without US players and the traffic was fine, except for 100NL+ rush which a lot of you guys already mentioned.
    • marioguzz
      marioguzz
      Bronze
      i think ftp will open and obviusly is gonna be popular because its support by pokerstars
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by ArtisSkirpa
      Originally posted by MatejM47

We already played a couple of months without US players and the traffic was fine, except for 100NL+ rush which a lot of you guys already mentioned.
      Well that's exactly what worries us. And now it might even be worse since some of those rush players will be split up between zoom and rush.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Interesting points I never really thought rush/zoom as a big concern.
    • Ectoz
      Ectoz
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is going to pursue FTP's popularity with aggressive marketing.

If they bring back Ivey,Patrik and Dwan it's going to be even better.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Cool to see a larger player pool at high stakes also. Even though plo is the big game now on highstakes.
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Can't wait! :D :D :D :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Snodreliss
      Can't wait! :D :D :D :D
      +1
    • wiathphkRwi
      wiathphkRwi
      Bronze
      full tilt rulz the plant yall
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Hoplefully it has a stable player base after release.
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Why won't they, especially now when players will get their money back. I'm gonna move there when they reopen.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Even though most of us(dedicated poker players) will return. I am sure a lot of people casual players quit poker entirely. Heck I stopped playing poker after black friday till the beginning of this year.