nl begginers course

• johndraks
      johndraks
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I was in the videos section looking for the NL begginers course by Veriz, but I can only find week 1,2,3 and 8. I just finished week 3 and i would like to continue with week 4.

Can anybody help me!!

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello johndraks,

Just search for keyword "veriz" then you should have all the videos. :)

Best Regards.
    • johndraks
      johndraks
      Bronze
      Thank you very much Veriz....I really enjoy your videos.

Is there a time limit for the final exam from when I start doing homework for lesson1 till lesson 8.

What i am trying to say is can i do every lesson and homework at my own pace, and then do the final exam????
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi johndraks,

The course is run continuously, sort fo circular if you like, so you can do the homework, questons and exam as and when you like! There is no time limit to finish any of the elelments, they will be round again in a few weeks if you miss any lessons or can't be there for a coaching etc.

Hope that helped,

Mal.
    • johndraks
      johndraks
      Bronze
      Thanks Mal
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by johndraks
      Thank you very much Veriz....I really enjoy your videos.

Is there a time limit for the final exam from when I start doing homework for lesson1 till lesson 8.

What i am trying to say is can i do every lesson and homework at my own pace, and then do the final exam????
      Great to hear that. :) Especially feeling pleasured when the videos are pretty old and when I just started with coaching. :D Have fun in the course and talk to ya there.