• MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Will do! Thnx for the warning :)
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      Haha why?

I'm playing on Titan right now and don't really have anything to complain for, beside that I don't really play that well. Plus you get gold coins too which can help you get extra money.

Oh well, still trying to beat NL2

Tbh I like that i can multitable in cascade mode and play the games 80% by only using the keyboard :O

So I'm quite happy with this room.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi dardarlt,

Thanks for your feedback but I think it's only fair if you let us know the details why you have such a negative opinion.

Ingrid
    • dardarlt
      dardarlt
      Bronze
      I can say that software is maybe the worst I've ever seen. I wont say the worst bugs, as it will help you to fix it and you dont deserve this.

Let say you want to change password, you will get a message like please a new one. Now will be stuck: old password is not working, but at worst, you wont be able to close this crappy form, to do something...

If you you will use TP, you will get the feeling you are beeing scammed.
      Just stay away from Titan Poker. But if you want to loose money, try it.
    • dardarlt
      dardarlt
      Bronze
      at worst, you wont get any support, if you will have any problems...
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Play 2 years on Titan Poker, never had any problems with them. got 2nd 300 $ bonus this year, few times got free cash from them.
    • dardarlt
      dardarlt
      Bronze
      Try to change your password and good luck - all money will be gone
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      i changed pass few days ago nothing bad had happend. Write to their support, they works pretty well.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi dardalt,

I see you have a lot of negativity towards Titan Poker but I've never seen many players complain about them at all.

You can reach Titan Support by clicking this link or alternatively you can contact them via their Live Support option on their Poker Client.

I sincerely hope you can get your issues resolved :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • dardarlt
      dardarlt
      Bronze
      Nothing never will be fixed here, everybody knows Titan poker is just a "skin" of iPoker..

Ok, for example there no synced breaks, so if you are multitabling, titan poker breaks are just a joke, which will drive you crasy - time is ticking, but you must sit at the tables, because on other tournament tables your time is not stopped and you wont get any rest..
      So lets start from this problem fix...

P.S. If this will be fixed, I guess i will have to change my opion..
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      Bots don't need a break
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      i found there support perfect to be honest, this guy obviously has a issue with titan poker. i have deposited, withdrawn, played, talked with support, got bonuses, promotions all without a single hickup on this site.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by plebpl
      i found there support perfect to be honest, this guy obviously has a issue with titan poker. i have deposited, withdrawn, played, talked with support, got bonuses, promotions all without a single hickup on this site.
      Glad to hear some positivity around here :)
    • Ufonautas
      Ufonautas
      Bronze
      I'm very satisfied with Titan poker too. You know, it's not the best platform out there, but support is great, haven't seen unfriendly people, points to cash ratio is great too. I like it.
    • pavaka
      pavaka
      Bronze
      First of all, You suggest staying away from titan poker not stay away and second, one opinion isn't enough to prove that a whole poker room sucks.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      For what it's worth I've been playing at Titan for 3 months now and I've had zero problems! Their support is really good.
    • dardarlt
      dardarlt
      Bronze
      You talk that you like bonuses, I talk about technical problems and this is not the same. And there are more of them:
      I could not change my password.
      People left in tournament are shown incorrectly. Always.
      Sometimes I get popups with <html><body> etc. content
      There are no synced breaks as I already mentioned.
      After installing mentor I always get crashing some poker exe crashing

By the way I like bonuses too. I am writing here that for example synced breaks are not fixed for a long time.
    • ninuu
      ninuu
      Bronze
      It's true about synced breaks, but me personally I didn't experience the problems you did. Also, you can see the real number of players in a tournament by clicking on the stats button -> click on more.

Personally I don't use mentor calculator because my computer is an old one, but I did use it when I only played only 1 tourney and didn't get any error.

Mabye the problems are with your computer.
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      you seem to have changed your tune alot, it seems that everytime someone says they find something good, you erase that from your list of complaints. you staretd out saying support was useless, now your not even mentioning them.