[NL2-NL10] KTs NL10 SH

• muel294
      Preflop: Both players seemed sufficiently Loose to be able to raise KTs here for value. Especially vs the BU open limper.

Flop: I c-bet as a semi bluff post flop as I think I will get called by weaker FD's and straight draws and obviously I can get A-hi, maybe a 2/3x to fold and win without showdown.

Depending on the raise size and who I get raised by I might have played b/c if I think I had correct implied odds, especially against the BU from whom any aggression would indicate a strong hand that he might be unwilling to fold if I hit my flush on future streets.

Turn: I wasn't sure whether or not it would be a good idea to barrell the turn into two passive opp's here as I'm not sure exactly how much FE* I have here if they didn't fold already on the flop.

Also with the board pairing I think that this de-values my FD a little since now FH's are possible and I think such Loose opp's are playing some kind of 2pr type hands and sets this way, more so the BU. There are also some reverse implied odds to worry about in case either of my opp's has NFD's (either straight flush draw of somekind or Ace-high FD)

My plan for the turn was to play my draw passively and for the correct expressed or implied odds.

River: I timebanked on this one and was not sure whether to play b/c or b/f since 45 :spade: , AX :spade: and FH's still have me beat here so I think I have to consider my relative hand strength here. I ruled out c/c here since I don't think I will be bluffed here very often, so c/c for bluff induce doesn't make any sense, especially since we are multiway and draws completed, so it is even less likely. In addition, I think I lose value since 1 pr type hands and weak Flushes or straights might just check behind.

Would you b/f or just b/c? What sort of sizing would you go for against these opp's?

I decided to just play b/c and go broke if raised as I think my opp's are still capable of raising me with worse FD's here. I made it 2/3 pot to extract max value against the BU in particular since he seems a huge station, if they don't have anything to call 2/3 pot then they wont call 1/2 pot IMO.

Microgaming - €0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 4 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

Hero (SB): €19.64
      BB: €10.37 63/13/3/0/37/96 hands
      UTG: €15.87
      BTN: €11.00 81/11/0/2/43/440 hands

Hero posts SB €0.05, BB posts BB €0.10

Pre Flop: (pot: €0.15) Hero has K:spade: T:spade:

fold, BTN calls €0.10, Hero raises to €0.50, BB calls €0.40, BTN calls €0.40

Flop: (€1.50, 3 players) 9:heart: 2:spade: 3:spade:
      Hero bets €1.00, BB calls €1.00, BTN calls €1.00

Turn: (€4.50, 3 players) 3:club:
      Hero checks, BB checks, BTN checks

River: (€4.50, 3 players) 6:spade:
      Hero bets €3.00, fold, fold

Hero wins €4.28
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello muel294,

I would have played the same way, most likely you don't have much fold equity with your 2nd barrel anyways and we obviously could have reversed implied odds there with paired board. Nice hand!

We most likely have to Bet/Fold it cause we don't see many worse hands raising.

Best Regards.