Super loose DoNs?

• noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      watched and read a lot about DoN strategies and the basic is never to actually play any hands and just stay alive by stealing blinds... but Im quite low level and I especially play on ridiculously fishy and loose sites so this strategy just really doesnt work!

So the question is, how can I adjust for these types of players? Some of them have a push calling range of 30%+ and also so many people are limping, or pushing ahead of me its taking my chance when ever Im in the small blind.

I was thinking about just limping a lot then shoving the flop, as fish tend to fold a lot on the flop but I donno... any suggestions????
  • 3 replies
    • sileekhunt
      sileekhunt
      Bronze
      if they are all giving action & not folding vs standard steals then stay out of it for a while I guess. Let them knock each other out |!
    • noz03
      noz03
      Bronze
      Actually I did win one time without playing a single hand haha, but usually the blinds will catch me down if Im too tight. I feel like if I dont play the blinds will knock me out, if I do they will win a coin flip and knock me out, very frustrating.
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Hi, noz03!

Never been a fan of DoNs tbh, but this doesn't mean that you can't be profitable at them. It's just that to me- they lack a bit of creativity. Everybody seems to be a nit.

If that's not the case in your games, why don't you try to exploit the fishes postflop IP with playable hands(go more towards suited when stealing the blinds rather than A2o type of hands)? Also, you can fold so much and let them knock each other out. Basically, I think this is the best possible scenario- playing loose fishy opponents in a DoN game.