Hello there!

• BilhasKGB
      BilhasKGB
      Bronze
      Just wanted to say hi to everyone , im a regular poker player, i play it mostly for fun, might try to get it more serious now that i found PokerStrategy, try to evolve and try to fix my big list of leaks :D

Best Regards
  • 4 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome to our community BilhasKGB!

It is of course very possible to fix your leaks and take things seriously, yet still have fun you know! :]

Anyway, have you had a try at the quiz for the free starting capital yet, or will you make your own deposit instead? If you are trying the quiz and have any trouble understanding any of it, just ask and we'll try to help.

Also, there is a link to the NL Beginners Course at the bottom of this post if you would like to join. It's free and the coaches are superb and very professional; they are also very patient and will answer any questions you may have about strategy or fixing your game. Very highly recommended!

Meanwhile, if you have anything further you need to know, please ask.

Best regards and have a nice time with Pokerstrategy,

Mal.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BilhasKGB
      im a regular poker player, i play it mostly for fun, might try to get it more serious now that i found PokerStrategy

Best Regards
      Hello and welcome to PokerStrategy.com :) I always thinnk poker is much more fun when i'm the one winnning so i would say it's well worth taking it seriously :D

Keep us updated

Carl
    • Opuuo
      Opuuo
      Basic
      Just want to say hello for everthing..
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Hello, I play for fun also. best way.