[Application] Stardust Canadian Poker Classic

• wasy8
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Hey guys, I've sold a package here before for SCOOP and effectively broke even on it. My results/credentials are also included in that thread. SCOOP Package

I'm looking to sell up to 60% of my action for the Stardust Canadian Poker Classic held in Montreal and running from Aug. 30 to Sept. 2. The event is sponsored by Pokerstars and is hosted by Jonathan Duhamel. I already have my flights booked so I will be playing regardless of amount of action sold. I have a fair amount of live cash game experience so I am comfortable with live poker, but very little live tournament experience. However, this event promises to be extremely soft as Stars is promoting it pretty heavily to Canadians.

Info and structure for the event can be found here. http://stardustpokermansion.com/en/info-structure Results should be available at the website, but I will be posting updates from my twitter account @wasy8.

2.5% = $30.25
      5% = $60.5
      10% $121
      20% = $242
  • 33 replies