Number of players with a certain status

• Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      Hey, I was just wondering whether you guys at PokerStrategy can disclose the number of users on your site with each status?

I'm just interested how many people actually have bronze, silver, gold, diamond, black status?

I'd be completely satisfied with a percentage value as well. :)
  • 5 replies
    • Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Yeah that sounds kinda interesting :)
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Looks like the pokerstrategy status epeen summer contest 2012 has arrived.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey guys

Hope you don't mind but im gonna move this to small talk.

Let me see if i can find anyone to ask for you and get back to you. Probably won't be until morning though now. I can't promise you an answer either but i'll see what i can find out :)

Have a good night
      Carl
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Interesting question but I think its obvious the vast majority would be at bronze, then basic>silver>gold>platinum>diamond>black.

Basic would come first because I think there are more failed ID checks (judging by forum posts and stuff) than there are silver members.

All of that is pure speculation though
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by esuohdla
      Interesting question but I think its obvious the vast majority would be at bronze, then basic>silver>gold>platinum>diamond>black.

Basic would come first because I think there are more failed ID checks (judging by forum posts and stuff) than there are silver members.

All of that is pure speculation though
      This seems right for obv reasons, but nevertheless it would still be fun to see the numbers ;)