Mobile poker

• ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      I'm thinking of getting a new mobile phone. Is there some kind of way to play poker on it? Also, could I use Holdem manager 2? If not, would it possible to do it when Windows 8 releases?
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey ezeras,

There are several sites that allow mobile poker, from my recollection you can play at Bwin, Unibet & Pokerstars. There are probably more that I'm unaware off.

You can't use HEM on Mobile Apps, to my knowledge, you may wish to contact HEM themselves to see if they plan to support Mobile.
    • tieppofer
      tieppofer
      Bronze
      It really depends on the smartphone you're getting. PokerStars and bwin support iOS and Android, unibet only supports Android if I'm not wrong. You can use the HEM Mobile Companion to review your hands, post them, track your winnings... but you can't use a HUD and won't be able to until the mobile softwares start saving the HH on the mobile device.
    • ezeras
      ezeras
      Bronze
      Does anyone knows if it would be possible to play poker with hud on smartphone when windows 8 releases? I have heard that new smartphones will be using windows 8.