the jump from 10nl to 25nl

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      What is the biggest learn curve at 25nl? I just moved to 10nl and am doing pretty well, but I have heard that 25nl is a big leap compared to the lower levels. What should I expect?
  • 5 replies
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mute20
      What is the biggest learn curve at 25nl? I just moved to 10nl and am doing pretty well, but I have heard that 25nl is a big leap compared to the lower levels. What should I expect?
      Its the first big leap you will notice. A alot more regs and fewer fish.

Be prepared to fight back vs the regs, because you have to do it sooner or late and it improves your game.

Its easily beatable if you put enough effort into your game!
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      ^ this. a LOT more regs, even though many of them are not very good so it's good practice :f_biggrin: it is quite a jump though.

i also feel that 25->50 is another pretty big jump, going through it myself :D
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      ^ this. a LOT more regs, even though many of them are not very good so it's good practice :f_biggrin: it is quite a jump though.

i also feel that 25->50 is another pretty big jump, going through it myself :D
      Yeah most of them are ABC though. So you need to be one step ahead of them.

25->50 is also huge. Soft tables with weak regs/fish gets filled pretty fast.

This was my Stars nl25 stats before I stopped with nl25, took awhile to beat it but once you know how the regs play your winnings will increase by ALOT.

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Thanks for the tips guys I have made more progress playing this year in about 4 months than my whole time at full tilt
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for the helpful advice and good luck with the step up mute20 :)