How can you deal with not having auto-rebuy on Everest!?

Bronze
      I just recommended a friend of mine to receive his starting capital on Everest instead of the other 2 options but I was not aware that the software offers no autorebuy.
      How is it possible? It seems so ridiculous.

Are there no ways/scripts to fix this? How is everyone else dealing with it?
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Avatars91,

Have you sent Everest Poker some feedback about this? Our Poker rooms always listen to our players feedback and you never know it may be fixed sometime in the near future.

I don't personally play at Everest so I cannot be of any assistance to you :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
      Bronze
      I don't have massive experience with giving feedback to poker rooms but I am very skeptical about the idea that one such request by me could make any difference. That combined with the fact that I already am having quite some difficulty finding a feedback email adress or something similar (thanks for the link though, maybe was worth a try) makes me not want to spend any more time on this.

Was just wondering how any serious poker player playing on Everest cannot be bothered by this? Surely there must be at least some pros of a notable caliber here on Pokerstrategy.com that are playing on Everest? Really with no scripts or anything?

Oh yeah, and the small amount of time given for each decision. That also seems unbearable.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      We've had a few cases recently where member feedback has led to changes in some of our affiliated Poker rooms.

It can do any harm to send off some feedback - I mean, what are you going to lose?

Hopefully some of our Everest grinders will pop in and give you their 2 cents though :)
      Bronze
      what are you going to lose?

Time. Quite irreplaceable, I would say :)

We've had a few cases recently where member feedback has led to changes in some of our affiliated Poker rooms.
      '

Do you mean software changes? Because that would be a bit surprising. I have this feeling that the Poker rooms that are not exactly at the top of the market regarding market share aso. are rather stagnatic in terms of innovation. I would at least imagine that one should very very much not care about his business if such shocking flaws have not been dealt with much sooner. Sort of points out quite some lack of market research in the field and customer basic needs, I would say. But OK, I guess you are not exactly allowed to comment upon that all that much :)
      Let's hope for some grinder comments!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      From memory - this post comes to mind as a result of player feedback.

So anything is possible IMO.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      It's not as if someone hasn't mentioned auto-rebuy to everest.

Everest have deliberately designed their software to not attract regulars in order to provide a fishy environment for the recreational players.

Having no auto-rebuy is one such design "feature", along with the clunky tables that make multi-tabling difficult. It may look to an outsider as if everest simply has really awful software - in reality it's mostly intentional.