Bronze
      BTN: $6.89
      SB: $25.10
      Hero (BB): $26.27
      UTG: $26.27
      CO: $25.90

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BB with A :spade: 6 :club:
      3 folds, SB raises to $0.75, Hero raises to $2.50, SB calls $1.75

Flop: ($5.00) 5 :heart: K :spade: A :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $2.50, Hero calls $2.50

Turn: ($10.00) 9 :spade: (2 players)
      SB bets $5.25, Hero calls $5.25

River: ($20.50) A :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4.02, SB folds

• 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet a guy who doesn't even like to fold to 3bets, don't really like it. :( You can't 3bet for value either.

As played
      Postflop: Not much to comment, interesting donking. :D

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Preflop: Why do you 3bet a guy who doesn't even like to fold to 3bets, don't really like it. :( You can't 3bet for value either.

As played

Best Regards.
      So what to do preflop C? Arent we C Ax if we have at least A8? We once also talked about that. Or in this spot since our preflop FE is pretty small and our hand should still be ahead of his stealing range that is the reason for a C? Am I right?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

As played

Best Regards.
      So what to do preflop C? Arent we C Ax if we have at least A8? We once also talked about that. Or in this spot since our preflop FE is pretty small and our hand should still be ahead of his stealing range that is the reason for a C? Am I right?
      Did I tell anything about calling? :) And I can't answer you this part either to Call it or not while I don't know even how he plays preflop like how many hands he opens and so on. Try to put A6 into some stealing range which I have told ya few times to do. And then you will manage to get an overview how your hand does + add up some leaks which you can exploit in that guys game. If we don't find anything then rather just fold the hand and wait for better one.

And right now we ain't talking only about preflop fold equity but as you see the guy doesn't even fold to CBs either.