how have i violated its terms & conditions?

• anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      how have i violated its terms & conditions?

could you care to explain to me?

you guys have not done so via email, and i feel it is very important as i have passed all my personal information to you guys. i feel cheated and wronged at the same time.

like you said there are well-founded reasons, what are they? i want a clear explanation and i feel i have the right to do so.
  • 5 replies
    • anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      i have nothing to fear or hide. instead of giving an appropriate reason, you decide to close the thread after saying i have violated terms and conditions which you guys have not given proof that i have done so.

does that justify the tag you guys give yourself of being the biggest poker school?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello anna8617,

You are only allowed to have 1 account at PokerStrategy. Multiple accounts will be closed. Simply read the terms and conditions that I had linked in the previous thread.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello anna8617,

You are only allowed to have 1 account at PokerStrategy. Multiple accounts will be closed. Simply read the terms and conditions that I had linked in the previous thread.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Hi SoyCD, that's right. this is my only account now that you guys had deactivated my previous account BEFORE i created this account.

i would still like an explanation and clarification to this matter.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hahahaha, naughty naughty
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anna8617

Hi SoyCD, that's right. this is my only account now that you guys had deactivated my previous account BEFORE i created this account.

i would still like an explanation and clarification to this matter.
      I am not at liberty to discuss the details on the forum, but if this was in fact a truthful statement our support would hardly have closed your account.

I am closing this account as well and ask you to please refrain from registering new accounts at this website.

Best regards,
      SoyCD