This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

how have i violated its terms & conditions?

• anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      how have i violated its terms & conditions?

could you care to explain to me?

you guys have not done so via email, and i feel it is very important as i have passed all my personal information to you guys. i feel cheated and wronged at the same time.

like you said there are well-founded reasons, what are they? i want a clear explanation and i feel i have the right to do so.
  • 5 replies
    • anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      i have nothing to fear or hide. instead of giving an appropriate reason, you decide to close the thread after saying i have violated terms and conditions which you guys have not given proof that i have done so.

does that justify the tag you guys give yourself of being the biggest poker school?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello anna8617,

You are only allowed to have 1 account at PokerStrategy. Multiple accounts will be closed. Simply read the terms and conditions that I had linked in the previous thread.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • anna8617
      anna8617
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello anna8617,

You are only allowed to have 1 account at PokerStrategy. Multiple accounts will be closed. Simply read the terms and conditions that I had linked in the previous thread.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      Hi SoyCD, that's right. this is my only account now that you guys had deactivated my previous account BEFORE i created this account.

i would still like an explanation and clarification to this matter.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      hahahaha, naughty naughty
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by anna8617

Hi SoyCD, that's right. this is my only account now that you guys had deactivated my previous account BEFORE i created this account.

i would still like an explanation and clarification to this matter.
      I am not at liberty to discuss the details on the forum, but if this was in fact a truthful statement our support would hardly have closed your account.

I am closing this account as well and ask you to please refrain from registering new accounts at this website.

Best regards,
      SoyCD