Hand History from mobile app to laptop?

• GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      Does anyone know the best way to get your hand history from sessions on the pokerstars mobile app onto your computer so they show up in my Hold'em Manager 2 graphs etc?

Thanks
  • 14 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      What I did was just request hands in Pokerstars desktop client under Requests/Hand history...
      But the thing is you can choose 100 hands only, but when choosing time you can get max 200 hands, so if you want more than 200 hands you will have to write to Pokerstars support.
      Anyway after I get those 200 hands in my email, I just copy paste them in a notepad file and then import that notepad file in HM2.
    • GraemeDR
      GraemeDR
      Bronze
      Ah great thanks for that, I've had a number of really short sessions so if I request each different session as a time frame it probably won't exceed 200 hands anyway apart from one or two sessions.

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I've moved this thread to the relevant board and thank you Krishjanis for the help here :)

Gary
    • kazanovahp
      kazanovahp
      Bronze
      Hello from Russia! ;)
      I've got the same problem and my sessions is more than 200 hands long, so what i got to do? ?(
      I couldn't find any HH folder at my Galaxy S III :f_frown:
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      If you hand histories go over 200 hands then you just need to write to the support and ask them to send the rest of the hands.
      To write to the support just log in the desktop client and go to Help/Contact Support then in category choose Poker and sub-category Hand histories.
      And just ask what hands you want. You can just ask for yesterday or the whole month and so on, they store them in larger files so one day's hand histories might also contain other days but the tracking software will just mark then as duplicate hands so no need to worry if you get hands you already have. You can also ask your whole lifetime hand histories, so none of the hands are lost.
    • kazanovahp
      kazanovahp
      Bronze
      Thank you for that detailed response!!!
      That's great news))) So that i could correct my game and analyze all of my mistakes!
      Wish you good day! ;)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      :)

Thank you Krishjanis!
    • zereles11
      zereles11
      Bronze
      it would be very cool to have a HM version for ipad or something similar xD
    • Alomo
      Alomo
      Bronze
      and how to make hem2 recognizie the sent files? I'm clicking on import files and choose the file but the only thing it produces are errors and no imported hands... :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alomo
      and how to make hem2 recognizie the sent files? I'm clicking on import files and choose the file but the only thing it produces are errors and no imported hands... :(
      I've done this over the last weekend.

I mailed PokerStars for the hand history.

Copied them from my email into newly created notepad file.

Chose Import from Folder and it uploaded them in a second.

I use HEM.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Alomo
      Alomo
      Bronze
      Thx for the fast answer but I did the same and it didn't work. (I clicked on email HH in the app, got the email, copied/pasted the HH into a notepad file with .txt ending, clicked on hand importing and imported the file but it says error, no hands imported.)
      I even downloaded notepad+ as they say on the hem homepage.
      Language is the same as in hh files on the pc so that shouldn't be the problem.

Any other suggestions? :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      I would make a detailed post with as much information you have here in our Holdem Manager board so that their expert might be able to solve this for you :)

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Alomo
      Alomo
      Bronze
      thx so far, opened a post, lets see happens. :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries, hope you get a fix soon :)