Problem with PT trial

• Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      I've got a problem with the PT3 Trial I downloaded today. It say's "Unable to launch auto-import for site: iPoker Network. Reason: iPoker auto-importer needs to be configured" every time i try to auto import hands from Ipoker. The guide says i need to do something with the Ipoker Network configurations, but because it's the free trial, I can't adjust that. :facepalm:

Can anyone help me?
  • 10 replies
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Did you go to settings/system/store HH locally in the ipoker client?
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      yes, i did that
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      The ipoker network configuration IS available in the trial.

You won't be able to access it until you stop PT3 from attempting to import first. (Or don't click "begin auto-import" in the first place).

You should see a preferences and "ipoker network configuration" tab to the right when ipoker is selected. You probably just need to set the location where your HH are being saved (there is an option to auto-detect this).

Btw, I tried this on a trial of PT3 and was able to import no problems.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please note I've moved this thread to the relevant board.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Originally posted by w34z3l
      The ipoker network configuration IS available in the trial.

You won't be able to access it until you stop PT3 from attempting to import first. (Or don't click "begin auto-import" in the first place).

You should see a preferences and "ipoker network configuration" tab to the right when ipoker is selected. You probably just need to set the location where your HH are being saved (there is an option to auto-detect this).

Btw, I tried this on a trial of PT3 and was able to import no problems.
      I did that, it didn't work as it said "found 0 files to import". I tried to do it manually and now Ipoker is gone in the site tab on the left and there is still no HUD appearing :facepalm:
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Originally posted by Riverdiver
      I did that, it didn't work as it said "found 0 files to import". I tried to do it manually and now Ipoker is gone in the site tab on the left and there is still no HUD appearing :facepalm:
      3 possible things.

1 - make sure the location of where the hand-histories are stored is entered into PT3 and that it is correct

2 - The first time it will always say 0 hands to import. You need to restart PT3 and ipoker before it will import properly and load the HUD.

3 - Make sure you do click "start auto-import" and that ipoker is set to import hands automatically.
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      How do i know if the place where the hh's are stored is correct?
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach

Seems to be C:\Poker\ipokerskin\history

Check the directory exists on your computer and has hand histories in.
    • Riverdiver
      Riverdiver
      Bronze
      Found it, thanks for the help :megusta:

Now i'd like to know how i can change the stats that the HUD shows

I also have the problem that the HUD only shows the session stats, not the stats from all hands played. And the stats are displayed with players randomly, so i look at the stats of the wrong players
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riverdiver
      I've got a problem with the PT3 Trial I downloaded today.

Can anyone help me?
      If you are downloading the PT3 trial instead of the PT4 trial then I don't think even God himself can help you. :facepalm:

Why suffer with the pain of old software when everything is so much easier and faster in PT4?