$32.79
      BU:
      $30.14
      SB:
      $5.05
      BB:
      $27.83

Texas Hold'em NL30 (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Ongame Hand Converter v0.2.5 by Life is a Bug.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 9:heart: , 7:heart:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BU calls $1.00, 2 folds.

Flop: ($2.45) 9:spade: , 7:club: , Q:diamond: (0 players)
      Hero bets $1.40, BU raises to $2.80, Hero raises to $9.40, BU raises to $16.00, Hero raises to $31.79 (All-in), BU calls $13.14 (All-in).

Turn: ($63.38) J:club: (0 players)

River: ($63.38) T:spade: (0 players)

Final Pot: $63.38

Decided to post hands as well. Here's an interesting one from today.

What would you say if you don't know the result(given the raise was a steal attempt from late pos). I don't say that I lost the hand :)
  • 4 replies
    • finchybg
      finchybg
      Bronze
      There seems to be something wrong with the conversion.. The game was 8 handed, I raised from cutoff, don't know why it displays only 5 players, could someone help?

Post-flop it's fine
    • lilprincess
      lilprincess
      Bronze
      I think you played it fine, but I would expect him to have a good hand too. this has to be a cooler
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Well, I think the steal attempt is fine, if you expect to take the blinds often enough. So your reads on the table are important there. FR makes that a bit difficult, but whatever.

You have no choice but to bet the flop, you can hardly hope for anything better, but I would bet more, around $2.

Min raises. They are mostly indicative of a fish wanting to build a pot because they have a monster. And he doesn't just minraise once, he does it twice.

It could mean an overpair, like AA or KK, which you have beaten, but as often it is going to be a better 2 pair, or even a set.

If you know your opponent is a complete moron, who will play for a pot with nothing, then get all in. If he is at all reasonable, then alarm bells are going off after the second minraise, and I fold.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Nh.