Poker 770 bonus clearance, please help

• Yarshagumba
      Yarshagumba
      Bronze
      I just got an email from Pokerstrategy.com regarding $50 starting bonus for poker770. I have been playing there for few weeks.The email says that i have cleared the third $10 by generating $1 rake/week. But now to get the remaining $20 i will have t make a deposit of $100 to the site. Only after which they will release the pending $20 of the starting bonus.

So does that mean that $30 which i have converted to $120 will never be mine unless i make a deposit of $100 ?? This doesn't look right.

They say """You can lift the play limit restriction when you have generated $50 in rake or tournament fees or if you have deposited $100. """

Does this mean i will have to generate a rake of $50 to make withdrawal as well if i don't make a deposit ???

Will they never allow me to make a withdrawal if i don't make a deposit of $100???

I will be very thankful if you guys advise me.
  • 8 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Yarshagumba,

Yes, we're here to help :)

Everything you need to know about Poker770 free starting capital is written here.

You have 120 days time to make a deposit in order to receive the 4th and 5th chunk of your starting capital. The 120 days count from your first $10 payment onwards. This means, if you released your 3rd payment of $10, you still have 106 days to lift your remaining $20.

You can only get remaining $20 if you makes a deposit of at least $100.

I hope this helps.
      Ingrid
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Should be called the free 30 dollar starting capital ........ if you have to deposit 100 dollars to recieve the last 20 ??

:D
    • Poakes
      Poakes
      Basic
      hey sorry to go off topic a little but is poker770 a good site?
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Poakes
      hey sorry to go off topic a little but is poker770 a good site?
      770 has one of the best first deposit bonuses and it has a fishy player pool. also, i've found the customer support very polite, friendly and helpful. so yeah good site :) if you want the best opinion however, check out this thread.

Lewis.
    • ArkhamAsylum
      ArkhamAsylum
      Bronze
      Poker 770 is on the ipoker network. ipoker compared to other networks starting out is shite. I think a while back they were doing something about how tight the site was, so maybe it has changed. Good to see you so interested in being aware of the best place to play.
    • Yarshagumba
      Yarshagumba
      Bronze
      Thank you for the reply....i did check the link that you gave me in the reply....but i still have some doubts.

I don't want the remaining $20. As i told you earlier, i already have enough money at the site to play. So I don't want to make a deposit.

I intend to generate $50 rake in 180 days, after which i believe the bankroll restrictions are taken off. Then like most poker site policy will deposit $20 via moneybooker and then withdrawal some amount via the same. Is this possible or not ?

Is it compulsory to make this $100 deposit to make a withdrawal or is that only for the bonus ??

And if i generate $50rake in 180days (thats around 2500points) will i be allowed to make the withdrawal provided i deposit $20 first.

I hope to hear form you.

thank you
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Yeh as long as you generate the amount needed in rake to clear the money then its all yours. The deposit is only to set up a link between you and the poker room so you have a safe option to withdraw to.

Gl clearing the $$
    • asteele82
      asteele82
      Bronze
      I also think it should be re-named $30 free starting capital.. Same as Partypoker where you also have to deposit for the final $20