NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.70)
      BB ($10)
      UTG ($10.20)
      UTG+1 ($10.35)
      Hero ($14.62)
      BTN ($11.25)

Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: Q:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, BB raises to $1.40, Hero calls $1.10, fold

FLOP ($3.15) 4:spade: A:club: T:club:

BB bets $1.70, Hero folds

BB wins $3

Villain is unknown and just joined the table. The BU is 17/15 2.8 AF 100% fold to 3bet over 431 hands.

Here when we're squeezed is flatting OK? We invite the other guy into the hand and give him great odds to call with his pocket pairs which isn't really what we want; but if we 4b here are we 4b/calling? Would 4b/folding ever be an option (since we don't need QQ for this ...)?

On the flop I feel like he's not going to cbet JJ or his bluffs that don't have an ace since I show much strength pre-flop simply by flatting (could easy have AK here); so I don't really see what I can beat here. But then saying that, my flatting does look like TT-QQ and he may bet here for that reason.

Thanks in advance Veriz.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello ains21,

Well, what's the purpose of calling there? If you assume he is capable of 3betting/squeezing light then we should instead just 4bet/get it in than Call. With calling you will just not gain much information and will allow him to hit some of his overcards for example. And nor even know where you stand which exactly happened. Even folding is better. :P

Best Regards.