This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Diary of a LAGtard - A lesson in bad BRM

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Well, I haven't had much time to play poker recently due to uni work, so I decided on a project which may allow some climbing limits while also not risking too much money.

I am setting aside $10 of my bankroll for a risky 5BI BRM (as soon as I get below that I drop down a limit) attempt at climbing out of the micros (this BRM may adjust depending on how much better I feel the players at higher stakes are). I will play a loose aggressive style, focusing on reads, so will move away from Zoom to the cash tables, with careful table selection.

Before some naysayer comes in, I expect to probably lose the money courtesy of either my own fishy play or variance, but if I don't, it will be fantastic. Plus it will be a fun experience anyway.

Starting bankroll: $10

Current bankroll: $23.73 (about $8 profit is thanks to 1 superfish who kept topping up :f_biggrin: )

Days: 2 (about 5 hours total 1-2 tabling cash tables)
  • 1 reply