This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

waiting and ready ;)

• spK85
      spK85
      Bronze
      hello i would just like to say thank you (pokerstrategy) for this great offer :) and hope that it will benefit us both :P
      im a 22 year old guy from denmark, i have mostly played freerolls and some 1$-5$ tournaments with the winnings from the freerolls :P (won 700$ because of a freeroll, and withdrawed it all :P )
      so i am looking forward to play some more serious poker and build up a good bankroll, and i really think i can do it with all the nice help on this site ^^
      hope the 50$ will show up soon :D

Regards spK
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello spK85 and welcome to PokerStrategy!!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and actively use our offerings such as coachings, strategy articles and videos.

The money should be on your account within the next 48 hours :) Until then continue reading the articles and browse the forums!

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • spK85
      spK85
      Bronze
      Yeah i will do that :) i have looked trough some videos but really annoying that just when it comes to the good part, a black screen shows up and tells me that my member status is not high enough :D hehe