[NL2-NL10] AA on 3 low card wet board

• Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 9 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $26.69 (106.8 bb)
      SB: $25.47 (101.9 bb)
      BB: $24 (96 bb)
      UTG+1: $30.53 (122.1 bb)
      UTG+2: $35.15 (140.6 bb)
      MP1: $12.25 (49 bb)
      MP2: $11.80 (47.2 bb)
      Hero (MP3): $17.22 (68.9 bb)
      CO: $21.73 (86.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A A
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, CO folds, BTN calls $0.75, 2 folds

Flop: ($1.85) 5 9 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.06, BTN raises to $3, Hero folds

Results:
      $3.97 pot ($0.18 rake)
      Final Board: 5 9 7
      BTN mucked and won $3.79 ($1.98 net)
      Hero mucked A A and lost (-$1.81 net)

14/10/1k and raise CB 18 af 1.6.
      Certainly I almost always didn't hit on this board.
      However, his mid af said he won't raise with low FD so I was behind I think so I fold.
      What do you think about his range?
  • 13 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

You have 1k hands on him and you only post these statistics which is quite dissapointing because we can extract so much information with the other statistics! I advice you to study articles about statistics again here on Pokerstrategy

The reason is that this Flop is drawheavy and your opponent is not the kind of person who only raises with the nuts. Still I think I just bet/fold here as played. If you know he is an active player, there is no shame in check/calling & check/shoving a safe turn

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      hmm, what is another stats important? For example, FTCB was 37.
      Still more stats to collect precise information?

I thought raise CB was not too high and af was also not too high.
      This indicates he didn't raise with A9 or KhJh and raise mean nuts FD and two pair+?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gonchan
      hmm, what is another stats important? For example, FTCB was 37.
      Still more stats to collect precise information?

I thought raise CB was not too high and af was also not too high.
      This indicates he didn't raise with A9 or KhJh and raise mean nuts FD and two pair+?

Every statistics is interdependent of each other. Please post something like John did:

I cannot evaluate your opinions based on one statistic because it is simply not accurate

- Gerv
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      I now use HM2 and with default setting, I can't show total stats like John.

Is there template setting?

When I play mtg, I like to use tier 1 deck first and tune them or make deck for them.
      Like that, I want to know tier 1 setting :f_cool: (if not, I will set by myself but it seems bothering work..)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gonchan
      I now use HM2 and with default setting, I can't show total stats like John.

Is there template setting?
      You can open the replayer, make a screenshot of the main pop up and upload it on imgur.com or some other picture uploading site?
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze

here is my main popup and I couldn't see flop stats..
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well we can analyze his preflop statistics now. if you click on Postflop in the upperleft column, thats where things get more interesting , can you post that too?

Also you can edit your HUD by changing the different popups when you click on a stat ;) Try watching these instruction videos on HEM as you can learn a lot from them

- Gerv
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      When I click post flop, I can see only this..

Where can I find template?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Strange because it works for me

Did you updated HEM2 already? And in their forums, you have loads of popup templates you can download, any that display enough postflop stats will be sufficient I guess :)
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Platinum
      Hey,

if you still need the same popup I use, it's called "DEFAULT Main Popup". It should be active when you click on Name of player in HM2 replayer. If not, you can go to "HUD options" -> "Stats Apperance" -> Click on "Name" and choose mentioned popup in "Stat settings".
    • Gonchan
      Gonchan
      Bronze
      hey guys,

When I reset my pop up setting, I could solve this problem.

Thanks for the helps!
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Thanks!

So when looking at his Flop statistics, we see a 1.56 AF which means he is raising+betting 1.56x more than calling more or less. His AFQ is 32%. With a low sample we see that he does not fold a lot on cBets in general & he is also raising a lot versus cBets (16%)

His WTSD is relatively high for a FR player (30) especially with his low W$SD indicating (low sample) that he can be tossing it in lightly or that he barrels in wrong places or calls too light

If you cBet a lot on these boards versus these kind of villains, you just can't fold as he will raise monsterdraws & sometimes overpairs/bluffs versus you. Against very nitty players, you can just fold or play otherwise like check/call

- Gerv