hem2 hand importing stops!

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Hand importing usually stops working after an hour of play+. Then after that I have to restart the program as the stats become outdated. Half an hour after that and it occurs again. Had this problem since I bought it during pokerstrategy deal.

specs
      quad core 2.4 ghz
      4gigs ram
      188 gigs free hd/465
      windows 7 32 bit
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you already update to build 7223? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/301742-2-0-0-7223-official-release-feedback-thread.html

Which site and gametype?
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Played for about 5 hours yesterday and it didn't stop working for once. Either malwarebytes firewall was blocking it or it was a lucky coincidence.

pokerstars
      latest version
    • Muttley66
      Muttley66
      Bronze
      Hi

Had this problem on a recurring basis. Would work on PS perfectly for several days then it would stop working properly not updating stats. I found this usually happened when you were moved tables during an MTT.

I did have a series of e-mails from holdem trying to sort this out but never really got to the bottom of it. Bearing in mind that it usually works the next time you start HM2, it was difficult to know if the upgrades/advice from holdem actually did anything to help (repeating it's problem after a few uses).

I am aware that this is a constant problem on Microgaming and Boss network sites. I believe this is actually the fault of the poker client in these 2 cases, as neither of these softwares allow the tracking software to uniquely identify the table. This has the effect of the software "losing" you when you change tables, creating the loss of stats you're seeing occasionally on PS.

Sounds like there must be some connection to the PS bug which might help holdem narrow down why.

Anyway, good luck with the problem

Regards
      Muttley66
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      We found a work around for the non updating stats after a table change:

Under Hud options -> config properties set the overhang value = 0 for the hud configuration you are using at MTT tables.