Flop: (€0.26, 2 players) 4:heart: Q:spade: A:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets €0.19, BB calls €0.19

Turn: (€0.64, 2 players) Q:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets €0.48, BB calls €0.48

River: (€1.60, 2 players) Q:diamond:
      BB checks, Hero bets €1.20, BB calls €1.20
  • 2 replies
    • DrDunne
      cbet sizing on the flop is good and you are building a good pot for when you hit your straight or flush.

your turn bet size is also nice, but the problem comes on the river. again, what weaker hands will call? any pair that called you on the flop or turn crushes you and yeah he has a high WTSD but that's 51 hands so it could mean he's stationy, or it could mean he's connecting a lot this session. so i doubt we get MUCH info from that (but i would assume he's probably a bit fishy).

so he can easily call you down with any Ax and probably some mid pocket pairs will call too. imo your bet on the river only accomplishes one of the two following things:

1) make air fold
      2) make a mediocre full house call - something crappy like pocket 99 that thought it was good on the turn. any Ax hand will be raising (although i have seen some fish call IP with AAXXX :facepalm: .

i think checking behind is pretty much your only option - i don't even know if a flush would even call here given your play on the flop and turn.
    • veriz
      Hello jules97,

Why do you Bet the river? :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: Do you understand any pair or Ax has you beat? :P

Best Regards.