UTG: $67.72
      UTG+1: $99.19
      UTG+2: $35.12
      MP: $50.81
      MP+1: $125.76
      CO: $153.27

SB posts SB $0.25, BB posts BB $0.50

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.75) Hero has 8:club: 8:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP raises to $2.00, fold, fold, Hero calls $2.00, fold, fold

Flop: ($4.75, 2 players) 8:diamond: 7:spade: 2:club:
      MP bets $3.85, Hero calls $3.85

Turn: ($12.45, 2 players) K:club:
      MP bets $8.32, Hero calls $8.32

River: ($29.09, 2 players) A:heart:
      MP bets $19.44, Hero...?
  • 6 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      on to the reads:

stats

sizing note: seems to vary preflop amount for some reason, apparently most common are 2.5x, 3x from any position

so i put him on a premium when he opened for 4x, think it's the first time i saw him do that.
      on this flop, it should hardly hit my range and not his so i decide against a raise, don't really need to protect... then he keeps betting strong, he's quite obviously not bluffing there...

think it all depends on how many AK he can play this way... or which other hands are possible?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tomaloc,

Vs his 4x open already preflop I might be a bit picky and rather skip the thin value on the river. Instead just Call it and be happy if I am even ahead. Even calling sometimes vs such a line might be close cause he is representing a strong hand there with his 4bb open.

Best Regards.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah, i almost folded :f_biggrin:
      i wanted to ship any K- river but murphy's law of slowplaying says that whenever you decide to slowplay ANY flop the most horrible cards will come down later :D

what may his range look like? i'd say something like KK+, AKs (because he may not even cbet AK), 7d7c... then it's really close but we get it
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      yeah, i almost folded :f_biggrin:
      i wanted to ship any K- river but murphy's law of slowplaying says that whenever you decide to slowplay ANY flop the most horrible cards will come down later :D

what may his range look like? i'd say something like KK+, AKs (because he may not even cbet AK), 7d7c... then it's really close but we get it
      His CB size is quite strong on the flop so could easily indicate towards KK+ even. :)
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      so it IS a "theoretical fold" after all? :D

i seriously considered it, but just couldn't pull it off :f_biggrin:
      it's up to KK+ AK (how many, if any) and 1 random spaz combo hand that he could decide to play this way.
      without AK we're pretty much screwed
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      so it IS a "theoretical fold" after all? :D

i seriously considered it, but just couldn't pull it off :f_biggrin:
      it's up to KK+ AK (how many, if any) and 1 random spaz combo hand that he could decide to play this way.
      without AK we're pretty much screwed
      Yeah well, I guess I would end up calling here but I am not going to be happy afterwards cause his play-style really indicates towards the nutted hands.