Hero ($1.49)
      UTG+1 ($3.92)
      UTG+2 ($3.98)
      MP1 ($6.61)
      MP2 ($2.42)
      CO ($1.44)
      BTN ($3.65)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: T:heart:

Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.46) A:spade: 5:club: 7:spade:

Hero bets $0.20, BTN raises to $0.60, Hero folds

BTN wins $0.81

:f_cool: fish goes at speed table (accident) tough decision, my time run out / dont know if lucky for me i was really playing with option to call :f_p:
  • 3 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hey,

I think preflop is OK because your hand is suited. if it is offsuited I would fold.

The Flop you are in a way-ahead or way-behind situation and this bet you make on the Flop is really really bad because all you are doing is bluffing because KQ hands for example will never call your bet

I would check/call Flop & check/fold the Turn because 2 bets by your opponent means he has a better hand than you

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • nemorut
      nemorut
      Bronze
      i saw that bet as CBet....i was openRaiser ,,,i see some similarities betwen this hand and those nines i posted here//i was trying to block him, but it probably doesnt work couse hes full stack isnt in jeopardy_but mine is//

how much would you check/call? max 1/2pot or even pot sized?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nemorut
      i saw that bet as CBet....i was openRaiser ,,,i see some similarities betwen this hand and those nines i posted here//i was trying to block him, but it probably doesnt work couse hes full stack isnt in jeopardy_but mine is//

how much would you check/call? max 1/2pot or even pot sized?
      Ok so let me clarify what a Continuation Bet is:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/glossary/Continuation-Bet/

Continuation Bet

If a player bets in an earlier round and then bets again in the current one, this is called a continuation bet since it continues the aggression from the previous round. A typical continuation bet situation is when a player raises in the first round and is called by another player and then bets again after the flop, often as a bluff when having nothing at all.

Theoretically speaking your opponent is the preflop aggressor since he puts the last aggressive raise in preflop. That said you are leading the Flop with a bet.

Now besides this, I think the bet does not make sense because you do not want to bluff nor you can valuebet with your kicker

I would check/call any amount up & including potsized, he can cBet with his whole range namely

Best regards,
      Gerv