paddy power account

• 5 replies
    • IngridN
      Hello jamesralph,

Welcome to the community!

Have you created your Paddy Power Poker account through our promotion link?

If yes, all you need to do is enter your paddypowerpoker username (not your nickname) here. This is the name that you use to log in to paddypowerpoker, not the nickname that is displayed when you play at the tables. Please note that some usernames are case sensitive.

After you added your username, your StrategyPoints will be updated in 48 hours time. If still having trouble, please let us know here. :)

If you didn't create your account through I'm afraid it won't be possible to re-track it. You can also check this with Paddy Power Poker customer support and they will be able to help you.

You can still join any other partner poker rooms we have and start earning StrategyPoints. :)

I hope this helps
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey James, welcome to PokerStrategy :)

To get yourself a tracked account at Paddy Power you would need to register and sign up for an account through us, Follow this Guide and you'll be there in no time!

If you already have a Paddy Power account then it will not be possible to get your current account tracked to us, please bare in mind that its also against Poker Room T&C's to register a second account. IF you have any further questions about your Paddy Power account you should contact their support at

If this is the case then we also have many other Poker Rooms available and ready for you to sign up and earn Strategy Points.

Anything esle you need assistance with?

Have a nice day :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      IngridN beat me too it, looks like you got two of us for the price of one, huh? :D

I'm the better one though

• jamesralph
      okay thanks...i guess i'll keep playing with paddy power because the only way i can deposit money is the cash card for now (no credit card :( ).
    • ArkhamAsylum
      use moneybookers