DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $4.17
      MP: $4.18
      CO: $4.16 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 16, 3B: 2, AF: 3.0, Hands: 127 fold to 3B 20%
      BTN: $6.34
      Hero (SB): $6.41
      BB: $3.94

Pre Flop: ($0.06) Hero is SB with K :spade: A :diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.12, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.40, 1 fold, CO calls $0.28

Flop: ($0.84) J :spade: 6 :diamond: 3 :club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, CO calls $0.44

Turn: ($1.72) A :spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.92, Hero calls $0.92

River: ($3.56) Q :club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.78, Hero folds

Hello,

This was a real thinktanker. I think preflop and flop is standard. I decide to ch/c te turn because there aren't going to be a lot of hands I beat who will continue on a turnbet.

River is a really bad card, he could play AJ/JJ/66 but now also AQ/QQ this way. I can't see anything I beat on his riverbet, maybe AT or a bluff but I don't think he'll bluff me off this spot in a 3bet pot after seeing my check/call on a fairly dry board.

Thank you.
  • 3 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Bet the flop bigger. As played, bet turn. As played you have to call the river. You're getting excellent odds, and he can be doing this with any ace.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Letsdothisish,

Assuming that he takes Check behind very often in those spots with mediocre showdown hands then Check/Folding the river should be still fine. I can't see that many hands what we have beat there than pure bluffs which floated the flop.

Best Regards.
    • Letsdothisish
      Letsdothisish
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ickki
      Bet the flop bigger. As played, bet turn. As played you have to call the river. You're getting excellent odds, and he can be doing this with any ace.
      If I had more history with this villain I tend to call the river, yes. But I don't think a lot of villains on nl4 will float the flop with his aces I beat on the river. I'm always betting the flop somewhere around half pot in dry 3bet pots because the pot is already a lot bigger. Eitherway it's still a very marginal spot on the river.