Hero (CO): $1.80
      BTN: $1.30
      SB: $2.49
      BB: $1.34
      UTG: $0.88
      MP: $2.00

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is CO with T :club: 9 :club:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 1 fold, SB calls $0.07, BB calls $0.06

Flop: ($0.24) Q :diamond: 8 :spade: A :heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, SB folds, BB calls $0.16

Turn: ($0.72) J :diamond: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14

River: ($1.00) 3 :spade: (2 players)
      BB bets $0.18 ,Hero?

On the turn I thought I only have an OESD, hence the call.
      RIVER: As played, how much should I raise on the river?
  • 7 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      i'd raise to around $0.75 on the river.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      turn :f_biggrin:

as played just ship the river :D it's only like 90 cents effective anyway.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Add to full stack, especially playing on pokerstars where you have even auto-rebuy. :)

Flop: Why do you raise the flop? Quite obvious that you don't have much fold equity here and even calling is kinda bottom line cause we need a lot implied odds with our GS.

As played
      Turn: Raise it and protect it?

As played
      River: Raise it for value? Vs his stack ship it.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

Add to full stack, especially playing on pokerstars where you have even auto-rebuy. :)

Flop: Why do you raise the flop? Quite obvious that you don't have much fold equity here and even calling is kinda bottom line cause we need a lot implied odds with our GS.
      Thank your for your advice Veriz, I have just set the auto-rebuy option.

FLOP: I raised as a bluff against 8x,Qx.
      It's such a small donk bet, it usually means a weak hand, what they fold to a raise.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

It's such a small donk bet, it usually means a weak hand, what they fold to a raise.
      Well, but don't you feel it being a bit spew? :) Try to overview your hands, I'd say you really have problems with your game and if you don't fix it right now you are going to waste lot of money.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

Well, but don't you feel it being a bit spew? :) Try to overview your hands, I'd say you really have problems with your game and if you don't fix it right now you are going to waste lot of money.
      Most of his donking range is middle pocket pairs, and Qx. They are going to fold to a raise, so this is a profitable bluffing situation for us. It doesnt matter that he called us in this hand, this is +EV to raise. He called because he had A4, an it's in the upper bracket of his donking range. With a 30 cent raise (+4 outs)I'd need 37% fold equity to make it profitable, and I have it imo.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Most of his donking range is middle pocket pairs, and Qx. They are going to fold to a raise, so this is a profitable bluffing situation for us. It doesnt matter that he called us in this hand, this is +EV to raise. He called because he had A4, an it's in the upper bracket of his donking range. With a 30 cent raise (+4 outs)I'd need 37% fold equity to make it profitable, and I have it imo.

From where do you take that kind of range? Do you know him? Do you have any reads? No you don't so you can't say what he is donking, I don't see how you can ever exclude Ax hands here and nor I don't see a loose guy even folding Qx hands.

Nor the fold equity ain't calculated correctly, if you raise to 30 cents you need a lot more fold equity. So every point of yours is wrong so far... though you still keep arguing. I don't really mind whatever line you pick, if you think your play is the best then do that, nobody is forcing to use my evaluations.