DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Hero (UTG): $2.37 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 16, 3B: 4, AF: 2,5, Hands: 1105
      CO: $0.74 - VPIP: 45, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 2,5, Hands: 29
      BTN: $0.58 - VPIP: 50, PFR: 0, 3B: 0, AF: 0,5, Hands: 4
      SB: $1.44 - VPIP: 58, PFR: 12, 3B: 0, AF: 0,8, Hands: 43
      BB: $2.32 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 13, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 30

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is UTG with T :spade: A :diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, CO calls $0.08, BTN calls $0.08, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.27) 4 :diamond: 8 :spade: A :heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, CO calls $0.18, BTN raises to $0.50, Hero ?

Against so loose players, I shouldnt even raise AT from UTG I guess, only AJ+
  • 5 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      Fold pre-flop. Fold to his flop raise. If a loose/passive player raises, he probably has the nuts.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I think AT is doing fine against 50 vpip ranges, so raising AT should be profitable. Since BU stack is only 40bb I think he would shove there any Ax hand and also often worse hands (8x or smt like 76)- I can´t really fold my tp against that range, so instead of folding I would prefer shoving to isolate and protect against CO. If BU had 1$ or more then b/f would be more profitable, since then you mostly should see two pair or sets.

best regards,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: Correct, and not to talk even not vs full stacks.

As played
      Postflop: Well, then again I'd ask you why do you open those hands in first place? :D If you don't plan to play for the stacks vs shorties? :) What did you hope to see? That everyone folds postflop or what?

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      As played
      Postflop: Well, then again I'd ask you why do you open those hands in first place? :D If you don't plan to play for the stacks vs shorties? :) What did you hope to see? That everyone folds postflop or what?

Best Regards.
      So overall, If I decide to raise preflop with that, I have to go broke with TP on the flop against Shortstacked people, otherwise my game is going to inconsistent, right?
      It's like saying: Do it or don't do it, but don't try!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Originally posted by veriz
      As played

Best Regards.
      So overall, If I decide to raise preflop with that, I have to go broke with TP on the flop against Shortstacked people, otherwise my game is going to inconsistent, right?
      It's like saying: Do it or don't do it, but don't try!
      Well, you are raising for value those hands so which means that you should also be planning to go broke vs shorties, especially with made hands. If you ain't want to do that then rather raise those hands which you are willing to do, for example AJ/AQ or whatsoever.