SB: $2.50 - VPIP: 46, PFR: 4, 3B: 0, AF: 3,4, Hands: 46
      Hero (BB): $2.13 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 17, 3B: 4, AF: 2,6, Hands: 1168
      UTG: $2.13 - VPIP: 25, PFR: 20, 3B: 8, AF: 2,0, Hands: 44
      MP: $1.59 - VPIP: 31, PFR: 14, 3B: 0, AF: 4,5, Hands: 49
      CO: $4.12 - VPIP: 18, PFR: 15, 3B: 7, AF: 1,3, Hands: 114
      BTN: $1.43 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 6, 3B: 0, AF: 0,6, Hands: 49

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with 8 :spade: 6 :spade:
      4 folds, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.06, SB calls $0.04

Flop: ($0.12) Q :heart: T :heart: A :diamond: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.14, SB raises to $0.24, Hero folds

If I'm BB, and SB openlimps, I always raise, and Cbet the flop. And against donk, I almost always raise.
  • 8 replies
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      SB is complete fish, so unless you hit the flop, there's no point putting more money in the pot, as it's almost impossible to bluff this player off of his hand.

If you're raising pre-flop you should make it 4bb + 1xbb per limper in position, so $0.10 here.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Don't get the point of your raise on the flop. You have zero equity when called. And this type of opponent isn't folding a lot.

Even pre I'd just check it. Unless he completes/folds a lot.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Imimba1,

Preflop: What's the purpose of the isolation here if you are doing it so small?

As played
      Postflop: Worst flop to ever CB or raise, easy fold here.

Best Regards.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Imimba1,

As played

Best Regards.
      When sb openlimps, I raise and CB with any two AND bluffraise all small DONK bets. He basically donks with a Qx or Tx hand, which should fold to a raise, shouldnt they?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Hello Imimba1,

As played

Best Regards.
      When sb openlimps, I raise and CB with any two AND bluffraise all small DONK bets. He basically donks with a Qx or Tx hand, which should fold to a raise, shouldnt they?
      It's one of the worst flops ever to fight back, tons of his range hit there and which ain't planning to fold. So definitely no!
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Should I punish SB openlimpers with 4BB raise?
      I do it with 100% range against people, whose Limp/fold and/or check/fold to Cbet values are high. I was just thinking, that with a 4bb raise they will fold a lot of crappy hands which are folding to a CG, and keeping in hands which wont necessery fold to a Cbet, lowering my winrate overall.

Or people overlimping in SB don't care because they are fishy? :D I definietly care whether it's 3 or 4bb to call.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Imimba1
      Should I punish SB openlimpers with 4BB raise?
      I do it with 100% range against people, whose Limp/fold and/or check/fold to Cbet values are high. I was just thinking, that with a 4bb raise they will fold a lot of crappy hands which are folding to a CG, and keeping in hands which wont necessery fold to a Cbet, lowering my winrate overall.

Or people overlimping in SB don't care because they are fishy? :D I definietly care whether it's 3 or 4bb to call.
      Why would you raise it with 100% range? When you obviously with something like 72o ain't even ahead vs his 100% range nor of course don't have fold equity vs loose guys postflop. So not really a great idea.
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Don't have 47% fold equity on this board, easy fold...