Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.12)
      BB ($2.93)
      UTG ($4.16)
      CO ($1.76)
      Hero ($7.12)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.04, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, fold, UTG raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.28

FLOP ($1.02) A:club: T:club: K:heart:

UTG bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.20, UTG raises to $3.68 (AI), Hero calls $2.48

TURN ($8.38) A:club: T:club: K:heart: 4:diamond:

RIVER ($8.38) A:club: T:club: K:heart: 4:diamond: J:club:

UTG unk

correctly played?
  • 4 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      not really. he will have KK+ soooooo often, so fold pre

flop sucks given his perceived range :f_biggrin:
    • Ickki
      Ickki
      Bronze
      I think your big problem is playing too many hands overall. What is your average VPIP/PFR?

You also need to get some reads or at least stats if you want to improve, otherwise we can just give you some standard lines vs unknown.

Vs unknown ATs is crushed. A standard 3bet range is TT+ AQ+, KQs. Put that in the equilator and see how ATs does. I just did it for you: you have 32.48% equity. I'd only continue here with QQ+ and AK.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      this isn't a standard 3bet range, this is a limp-3bet range which makes it much stronger. :D

i'd continue with any pocket pair for set mining purposes. AK is a "close" fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello AxsisHalon,

Preflop: Against the limp/raise just fold it. You are very often going to be against a very strong range and you rarely going to know if you even hit your pair where you stand.

As played
      Postflop: Exactly this even happens, you hit your nutted hand but do you think you are even ahead? Especially vs his limp/raise range you rarely going to be ahead here but then again why do you Call preflop? :)

Best Regards.