This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SryImNoob's Blog

• SryImNoob
      SryImNoob
      Bronze
      Intro

Hi, let me introduce myself^^ :
      i'm Karl 22years old from Canada/Qc so i'm french. (i might do some bad spelling sentence or not write that well but i'll try my best to be readable!)

I'm moderator for the french community since like 1 year maybe and i like it, feel greet to help new users^^.

I have a blog on the .fr community but not much talk there and i think the en community is bigger so that might help me in my game to discuss some hands and strategy here.

Poker?

I have been playing poker since my 18years old, not a lot to talk about i was the kind of guy who deposit a 20$/week to play 11$ tournament^^. So not much of brm there.

I have start playing seriously since jan 2011, and was doing terrible^^ breakeven slightly up with the rakeback, but... I bink a tourney... Was awesome^^ 11k for dady on the famous 1.1 r+a 3xturbo!!! ahah cashout almost 10k spew (bad play) 700$ in nl25 , cashout the rest and restart!

here's my graph since my '' restart ''

nl2

nl5

nl10

(was fullring)

now i'm start playing 6max stake and coach by a coach from the fr community.

Goals

climbs limits obv

help others players to climb limits when i'll be on a higher level from now!
  • 1 reply