[NL2-NL10] NL 5 second nuts

• 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Tatarken,

Welcome to the English NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Just copy-paste it in different format, might work it other way. :) You can always review and see how the hand looks like.

About the hand, why do you CB the flop and so small? Just doesn't make really sense, you ain't getting called from a lot worse and nor you don't really know if you can ever continue. Nor you of course don't have the implied odds on the turn.

And about the river the best amount is whichever you feel he is calling you, obviously he isn't calling you ever vs high bet unless he has himself the flush.

Best Regards.
    • Tatarken
      Tatarken
      Bronze
      1) Thank you, i clicked CopyToClipBoard for forum TwoPlusTwo and it worked fine :) Donno why it doesnnt work when i set PokerStrategy

2) So whats the conclusion? Donn't CBet that flop? Or CBet and CBet higher? Whats the size of the bet then?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      the problem is that as a basic member you can't link to external images. :f_biggrin: you could change all images to the forum suits as you did in the beginning.

if you just skip the images and post the flop as "3d 8h Ad" it's not a big deal either.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tatarken
      1) Thank you, i clicked CopyToClipBoard for forum TwoPlusTwo and it worked fine :) Donno why it doesnnt work when i set PokerStrategy

2) So whats the conclusion? Donn't CBet that flop? Or CBet and CBet higher? Whats the size of the bet then?
      Well, answer me first of all why do you CB in first place? Do you think you can get value in 3bet pot from a lot worse hands? And then ask what's the purpose of just CBetting once on the flop and then Check/Calling the turn whilst you most likely don't even have implied odds -> rather reversed implied odds maybe even.
    • Tatarken
      Tatarken
      Bronze
      I am CBeting that board because it looks like quite dry and maybe i could make fold KK or not? Please tell me whats the purpose of making Cbet in generall. I donn't understand then CBeting at all. I CBet on dry boards because i want to make bluff or bet for value. And i donn't think at all that much. I see dry board i CBet regardless of my cards and I donn't think about opponents range. When i am writting this i look like being really fishy :(

Can you tell me few general rules about CBetting? U said it'd take hours. So maybe can you post me links about it? Recommend book? Just something that i mustnn't think that i am alone with it and nobody is gonna help me because it takes hours/days. I understand that you have daily tens maybe hundreds of posts :) Maybe post scheme like TPTK dry board -> CBet, 2nd Pair wet board -> check etc. I will let you use your creativity, but please take a time and help me :)

Thank you very much, Tomas
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Tatarken
      I am CBeting that board because it looks like quite dry and maybe i could make fold KK or not? Please tell me whats the purpose of making Cbet in generall. I donn't understand then CBeting at all. I CBet on dry boards because i want to make bluff or bet for value. And i donn't think at all that much. I see dry board i CBet regardless of my cards and I donn't think about opponents range. When i am writting this i look like being really fishy :(

Can you tell me few general rules about CBetting? U said it'd take hours. So maybe can you post me links about it? Recommend book? Just something that i mustnn't think that i am alone with it and nobody is gonna help me because it takes hours/days. I understand that you have daily tens maybe hundreds of posts :) Maybe post scheme like TPTK dry board -> CBet, 2nd Pair wet board -> check etc. I will let you use your creativity, but please take a time and help me :)

Thank you very much, Tomas
      Well mate, unfortunately all the help you have on PokerStrategy, there are tons of videos and a many-many good articles. :( So I can only recommend those links but unfortunately you can't read them. So wouldn't really make sense.

On such a board even if it's dry you don't want to turn your hand into bluff, cause you could easily even have the best hand. Especially if you are playing so horrible your hand afterwards, instead of turning your hand into bluff-catcher like that on the turn do it on the flop and might get bluffed at least from a lot worse hands. Just to make KK to fold doesn't really make sense, it's very few combos which would fold there and are better.